CHAPTER 11

Ok guys, this is going to be a short chapter.. I don't want it to be really long so this is just a filler..

As I said the boy's haldi will be closer to the wedding, so I planned on making it on the wedding day itself.

This is before the baraat leaves for the wedding palace and is conducted at the mansion just like the girls.

~~CHAPTER 11: HALDI (BOYS)~~
SIMRAJ
Song suggestion| Vele

Armaan's POV:

I woke up to the sun's rays torturing me. My head was piercing in pain. I didn't drink last night so it's not a hangover, then what could it be?

I head upstairs to find all the guys sitting on the couch in the terrace. They shift their eyes from eachother to me,

"you ready?"

Ready?

"Ready for what?" I question still confused.

"HALDI FIGHT!!"

they yell on unison when I realise they were running towards me in fill speed.

I ran from there for a bit, running from one side of the terrace to the other only to find that they had no haldi on them.

Huh?

"You're such a idiot" Raj said catching his breath, "my head still hurts though" he says wincing in pain as my hand too moves from my side to hold my throbbing head.

We all sit back down with our heads in our hands.

Ouch!

"Someone call the ambulance", Rohit says closing his eyes, "that's why I told you not to drink" the words are out of my mouth before I can stop them.

Rohit's eyes fly open as he passes a death glare to me, "you know better than to mess with me" and with that he stands up, leaving us on the couches on the terrace, as he took long strides down the staircase.

《●■♡■●》

I look at the sight infront of me and drink in Raj's frowny face. He had been wearing one ever since he had to take his kurta off for haldi.

One by one, every single girl/woman started rubbing haldi onto him, starting with his mum, then mine.

How can anyone be so lucky?

You don't need to do anything other than just sit, whilst beautiful girls rub haldi on you.

Not fair.

As the girls had already applied their share of the haldi, it was the boys' turn.

Every single one of Raj's cousins applied haldi to him, followed by Jimmy and me.

Rohit hadn't bothered to show up, the only moral support that Raj had was us!

And he wasn't getting anyone better.

Raj sighed in relief as he stood up from the stool he was sitting on. He whined "when can I take this off and what is this for?"

"It's too make you as glowing as your would-be wife" some girls giggled as Pooja tayi continued "beta, you can have a shower whenever you want" placing her palm over his haldi-covered cheek.