CHAPTER 5

Haldi!!
As said in the 'ENGAGEMENT' chapter, the boys won't be having their Haldi now as theirs will be a bit later on.

I'm going for a different touch to this ceremony and I want to have the boys' haldi closer to the wedding day and you'll soon know why.

Now on with the chapter.

~~CHAPTER 5: HALDI (GIRLS)~~
SIMRAJ
Song suggestion| Bolna
Armaan's POV:

I quietly creep into my room so no one knows that I was out and about at this hour. I was told we were going to sleep in today as we don't have any functions planned.

I guess the major thing thag will be happening today is ghat my parents will be joining us and I can't way, but the thing is I won't be able to receive them, as they'll be here very late.

We will finally be spending some quality time together after I shifted to Toronto last year

After that, my parents got busy with their professional lives, dad with his business meetings and transportation deals (A/N: if you didn't know, Armaan's dad runs a huge transportation company which happens to be leading in the field in Canada and the transportation business is also quite big in Canada), and mum with the designs of her new interior line, although we all managed to find some yime for eachother.

And now, I'll finally be able to talk to them about the girl of my dreams, Jiah. The one who stole my Jiah (soul/heart).

I can't wait to introduce her to my parents although, I'll only get ro meet ghem tomorrow as they're coming late tonight.

With these thoughts in my mind, I was called downstairs by my aunt and Raj's mum Pooja.

《●■♡■●》

I followed the trail her voice left down to the huge living room.

"Armaan, beta, where have you been? It's been almost 4 minutes since I called you down" did I mention that Pooja tayi was very punctual.

I glance at the clock. 11:15AM.

"Sorry" I plead innocently, with my fingers holding my ears.

She let's out a sigh and pulls my ear, "Badmash, tu nahi badlega".

She instructs and I give her my full attention listening to every detail, hoping to not get in trouble again.

"And Armaan, I'm giving you the job of taking the haldi to the girls' place, the other side of ghe mansion, when Raj touches it, and remember to wear either white or yellow, and according to Panditji, yoh have to hand ghe haldi over at exactly 12 so be quick" she finishes after giving everyone something to do. Especially Rajesh uncle, who now had loads of work to get through.

It was now nearing 11:30 and I rushed to mh room to get changed. I came down wearing my signature white in the form of a kurta pyjama with a yellow vest, I left my hair to being untamed and let it fall over my face.

《●■♡■●》

I came downstairs to witness yhe hustle and bustle before me. Pooja Tayi stood in front of the door with a tray in her hand, covered by a red chunri.

After a day in this place, I can proudly say that I sorta remember the route from and to my room and that is an achievement in itself.

"Here you ho beta, Raj has already touched it so you're ready to go" sh says handing me the tray.

I guve her a smile and nod before proceeding to the girls' side of the mansion.