CHAPTER 2

So how's it going guys, long time no see, eh?
Don't get angry as these chapters are prewritten, but the only thing that held me back from publishing was if people are actually liking 'Aashiqui'.. I mean all this writing is of no use if no one is enjoying...

Please show your love.. 💖

~~CHAPTER 2: THE STRANGER~~
Song suggestion| Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Jiah's POV:
I sat in front of my mirror, wondering. To say, I was getting ready byt in reality, there was a lot more going on in my brain other than thinking what bangle I should wear next. I slowly got up and slid the last bangle down my wrist thats when I knew this was the final bangle combination I was going to wear tonight.

I quickly slide the bangles off my wrist onto their original position on the holder.

As if they had a mind of their own, my eyes moved from wrist and rested on the mirror. I gasped.

In the mirror behind me, a tall, handsome yet intimidating boy stood. The same boy I met at the veranda. I twist around trying to question the number of possibilities that could explain why he was here, in my bedroom, in front of me. He could be here to get something, yeah right, as if, he would've knocked the door if he needed something. I'm hopeless.

"How did you get here" my lips manage to stammer whilst the rest of my body was still recovering from the shock. He moves out of the way for my view to be expanded to an open window that I hadn't yet seen, which answered my question.

I try and forget he is here and continue to get ready for the ceremony, I hadn't changed or anything but I was just getting everything ready for me to wear when I come out of the shower, cause if you have showered before, you'd know the struggle of getting ready when you just stepped out of the bathroom.

So I go towards my suitcase which still laid unpacked on the floor. I sit down beside it and start unzipping it all the time feeling his eyes follow my every move.

A hand brushed down to mine and pulled me up. I struggled to stay in my feet but manage to do so somehow. His hand dropped to his side and for some reason, I wanted it back in my hand.

He moves one step closer and I step one away, again and again, until..

My back hits the wall and I run out of space to move backwards. Why are rooms so small in this so called mansion?

His arms stretch to both sides of my body, resting on the wall about 10cms' off my head. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, loud and clear.

Unsure of what to do, I looked him in the eyes until the peaceful silence was broken by "Jiah, beta, are you coming? Everyone's waiting." My aunt Ishita, Simran's mum awaits my answer. When I find the courage to speak, a hand covers my lups and prohibits them from speaking.

"Tell her you'll be out in a bit", says the stranger who had finally opened his mouth to say something. His hand slowly parted wats with my lips and I answered "yeah, I'll be out in a while. I'm about to get a shower so I'll be out in half an hour. In fact, I'll meet you at venue". "Ok, see you then beta, but don't be late, just take any car and tbe driver will you drop off".

I let out a sigh of relief. Close call. But I still can't make out what he is doing here. He brings his head close to my neck and I close my eyes shut, with my heart racing like Pharlap, I hear a grin spreading across his face.

His chocolate brown, cloud-like hair was just out of my reach. "You broke something you need to fix", my attention was diverted from his hair to his lips, that moved in rythm to every syllable.

He removes one of his arms from beside my head and opens the closed fist with the other still resting on the wall.

He takes my hand and puts something in it. I look down to have a look. A button?

He removes his other arm from the wall and stands up completely straight. The hand he removed goes into his pocket and retrieves a small cylinder of white coloured thread and a fine needle, carefully tangled in the thread, ready for use.

"Here, you know what to do". The thread and needle are handed to me.

"Who do you think I am? Your wife? Your girlfriend? Huh, who am I to you? Besides what are you going to do if I don't listen?" and saying that I try moving one of his two arms that had relocated into their original position.

"Well we could do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you put the button back on my shirt or.." "or?" I question.

"Or I kiss you right here and now"

I gasp, "what? You can't do that?"

"Wanna find out if I can?" he challenges and as he does this, his head closes in the gap. I could feel his breath on my face when I pushed him away slightly and held onto his collar which was fastened around his neck line loosely to bring him closer.

I start sowing the button onto his white shirt that stuck to his skin lightly and had three buttons at the top, that weren't even done up. Why do you care so much about a button that you're not going to do up?

After finishing the sowing process, I tie a small knot on the inside and lean in to cut the remaining extra bit of thread with my teeth. He shivers a bit but stays put.

I return back into my position and look him once again in the eyes. Then it hits me, I'm going to get late if I don't start getting ready now. I guess he sees me looking at the vlock and goes to the open window from which he jumps. That reminded me, I needed to know who he was.

"Hey, stop," he stops and looks up, "you'll soon find out". The last I see of him is a grin before he disappears into the darkness.

I stop concentrating on the stranger and start getting ready, I skip the shower as I have no time, mantain my natural curls into a mid-parting with my hair out sk ghey look presentable, slip into the clothing, put jewellery and the headpiece (tikka) on in order to hide my mid-parting and put on a thin layer of foundation and mascara with a matte pink lipstick matching with my gold and light pink lehenga accompanied by my golden heels.

《●■♡■●》

I was expecting a whole herd of cars but there was only one car left; a black Land Rover. The driver's seat and shotgun were already taken so I open the second row of seats.

My cousin Sahej, Simran's flirty younger sister, was already sitting in the middle seat of the three, "can I sit here?" I ask knowing my reply, "actually Rohit and Jimmy are sitting here, why don't you sit at the back?"

When I finally settled down in the back with my earphones in, the doors on both sides of the car opened, on one side there were Rohit and Jimmy, who took forever to get here and on the other side there was the...

The Stranger.
_____________________________________________
Hindi dictionary:
Tikka: headpiece
Lehenga: a two piece traditional wear; blouse and skirt; worn to parties, etc.
Beta: son, in this case child/daughter.
_____________________________________________

So guys, what do you make of Armaan?
Do yoy think he is a creep? Well we'll soon find out as the next chapter will be Armaan's POV for sure..

Guys, as I said earlier, show me your love and don't forget to

VOTE AND COMMENT!!