CHAPTER 50

Thanks to some of my most loyal and humble readers, I will be continuing writing this book, but somehow, one way or another, I want this book to reach new heights with every chapter with whatever duration is left of it.

You could say I'm a bit selfish, but hey, why are you reading it if you don't like it.

If you like it, read, vote and comment, don't like it, kindly please discontinue reading as I'm not open to any unappreciation or hate comments.

Now you may read. 😊

~~CHAPTER 50: ANTAKSHRI~~
Song suggestion| songs in chap.

Jiah's POV:

The misty air awaits me in all its glory as I step out of the mansion to see a huge bus standing in front of me.

I walk towards it in awe of its beauty, but I am brought out of my imagination world when someone collided with me and I fell to the ground.

I look up to see Rohit and Sehaj standing above me, with their expression changing from mischeif to worry. I put my hand out to them so I could be helped up and Rohit hesitantly forwards his, but is beaten by Armaan who brings me to my feet and holds me by my waist.

"Why don't you two watch where you're going? Don't you know she's pregnant?"

he looks at the two who exchange an unknown look before they engulf me into a hug, congratulating me.

"We didn't even notice" Sehaj says excitedly as she pulls apart from me and confirms my pregnancy, "you can't even notice you're pregnant" she laughs.

Well, she is right. I'm some 5 months into pregnancy yet my stomach has just started peaking out. I mean it's quite hard to tell I'm pregnant.

Hearing Sehaj's excited screams, slowly the rest of the family gathered in front of the bus as the servants continued loading the bus.

"What's all this ruckus?" asks Pooja Tayi who gave Sehaj a pissed-off-look and she gave her a wait-till-you-hear-this-look. I blushed as I felt Armaan's hold tighten around my waist and all eyes on me.

"Armaan, Jiah, do you have something to say? Anything?" Sehaj teased with her hands behind her back and naughtiness luriing in her tone.

"Umm..."

Thankfully, Armaan decided to break the news himself, sparing me the horror as I fwlt my cheeks flush to a bright tomato red.

"Everyone, we have some good news"

All eyes were now on Armaan as they gave him the puppy dog eyes, hopeful of the fact that I'll finally be giving the Khanna family their second heir after Simran delivered her first baby boy, who really was the cutest thing ever, they named Aryan.

"Yes, Jiah is pregnant"

As soon as the words left Armaan's mouth, the place was filled with "Congratulations!!" as everyone celebrated this joy.

《●■♡■●》

It took time for everyone to get settled but they eventually did and we all were seated comfortably inside the bus.