CHAPTER 49

It's been a while don't ya think?
Gosh, how I missed them!!

~~CHAPTER 49: FAMILY REUNION~~
Song suggestion|Hum Saath Saath Hain

Jiah's POV:

I woke up to an empty house once again. There was no one in sight, not that there would be anyone other than Armaan or me in this gigantic house. I walked by the closed door of the forbidden room

(A/N: remember the room which was not shown to Jiah).

Ever since I have been here, I have wanted to know what's beyond that door which held the answer to my many questions.

As I was lost in my thoughts, my phone vibrated in my hands with a beep sound which was quite alarming,

From: Mr. Husband
Cheesecake, I have some bad news.

Bad news?

To: Mr. Husband
What do you mean by bad news?

From: Mr. Husband
Mum... she met with an accident.

My heart stopped beating.

To: Mr. Husband
What hospital is she in?

From: Mr. Husband
She's not in hospital. She's being treated at home.

To: Mr. Husband
I'm coming...

And I left the house immediately and let the driver take me to my destination which was the Khanna Nivas which I hadn't seen since the day we moved. I caught the next flight to Vancouver from the airport with a 3 days worth of luggage with me, that I had managed to gather somehow.

《●■♡■●》

I enter the car to face a rather grim and sad looking Armaan. He looked extremely tired, after all it had been over 8 hours since I talked to him and he probably didn't get to sleep neither through the night, nor throughout the day and it was clearly visible.

The wheels of the black audi crashed against the ashphalt as I stepped out of the car hand on hand with Armaan, as we made our way into the mansion.

The door was magically opened as we ascended the last step of the porch this mansion had. As I stepped inside, darkness consumed me until in a flash light flooded the room with the word 'Surprise!!' booming in my ears.

I scanned around to meet each eye in the room, the eyes of my loved ones which were full of joy and love.

My eyes became teary as I carefully (remember, I'm pregnant!!) ran towards my family and hugged each person warmly.

There was Anjali, Simran, Sehaj, Mummy, Papa, Tayaji and Tayiji. I then moved over to my second family, ie. The Khanna's!!

I hugged mama and papa (I haven't met them from the day we left), then moved over to Rohit standing in the corner meekly and teased him over Sehaj, then pulling Jimmy's cheeks as surprisingly he had tagged along too with his parents.

I also greeted them.

My family and friends were all here to welcome this new baby into the world. I then looked back at Armaan who was smiling widely back at me, his eyes full of admiration and care.

Man, I love MY Man!!

I rushed to jump into his embrace to smell his husky cologne.

"Thank you" I whispered.