CHAPTER 30

Yeah, yeah. You basically know what its about by the title.

~~CHAPTER 30: REVELATIONS~~
Song suggestion|Lo Maan Liya Humne

Armaan's POV:

As I turned to leave, I heard the door creak open.

I looked back at it, wide-eyed, only to find Jiah standing there. Her face had grown pale now that I looked at it up close. She didn't seem like the Jiah I knew.

"W-whaat aree youu doing here-e?" she questioned holding me by the collar and dragging me in before closing the door shut.

As I leaned on the door, she moved away from me leaving me gawking at the surroundings.

The place was beautiful. Just as small and rustic the exterior was, that's exactly how luxurious and expensise the interior is.

She moved into some sort of a coat room and removed her boots and coat, hanging it on a rack before shifting towards some hallway.

I followed her down it until she turned around and put her palm flat on my chest, "why are you here?" she demanded, her tone that of a mouse.

I encircled her waist, holding her close, "I came back to get what was, is and always will be mine".

Now that was cheesy. That ought to work.

She struggled in my hold as I tightened it. Giving up I assume, she hugged me.

I loosened my hold and put my hands around her upper back as her head rested on my chest.

That might've been a mistake though.

She untangled herself away from me and walked away with me trying to catch up.

She slammed a door, I think it was of some room, shut in my face. I heard her fragile body slump to the ground against the wooden floorboards.

I faced my back to the door leaning on it and sitting down on the floor with one of my legs on a bent position, on which I rested my elbow, and the other lay on the ground.

I put my head up against the door and looked up to the ceiling, gulping a couple of times, "you can't shut me out forever you know" I tried to initiate a conversation which clearly didn't work.

"What's wrong? What did I do that you left me to bite the dust huh? " remembering those moments brought anger to me, which was as transparent as a window through my words.

"What did you do?" finally, we're getting somewhere!!

"What did I do?" I repeated her question.

"Shouldn't you be asking Ishita what you didn't do with her?" she said ever so bitterly, almost bringing the taste of bittergourd to my buds.

Ishita? How does he know about her? And what did I do with her?

"Come to the point" I didn't get a response. I waited a bit longer before I stood up from my spot and looked at the closed door.

My fingers touched the cold metallic handle, slowly trying to open it without making a lot of commotion.

The door opens smoothly as I peek in to find a small figure sitting on the bed.

The figure belonged to Jiah. Who wasn't as strong as she pretended to be in such a vulnerable state.

Her knees were pulled up to her chest as she sat in the middle of the bed,with her head snuggled in her arms.