CHAPTER 46

I literally have nothing to say, trust me.

~~CHAPTER 46: EXPLANATIONS~~
Song suggestion|Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin

Jiah's POV:

"What do you want?"

The women passed eachother a look before glancing my way. The taller one, I guess, walks my way and sits down on her knees to be at the same level as me.

"I want you dead" the woman, Myra, whose name has some deep past memories associated with it.

Why does she want me dead though?

It's the second time I've actually spoken to her and she wants me dead?

"Why?" I plead.

Ishita steps forward and stands on the left hand side of Myra, "because you have taken what we have loved. You never got something for yourself, that's why you take it from other people."

Why would she say that?

I know Armaan and Ishita have a past, but I never stole him. He willingly accepted me as his, I never took a step to become an obstacle in their way.

"He had a choice. And he chose me, not you."

A smirk plays on her lips, "right, if he cares so much for you, then why hasn't he attempted to bring you back. He hasn't even tried, has he?"

"How do you know?"

"Sweety, you're a temporary piece, I'm here for the long run. I know him much longer and much more than you could possibly know in your lifetime."

I roll my eyes at her. Then I look at Myra who is silently giving me a death glare, "what?" I question, uncomfortable under her gaze.

"I was just trying to see what's that 'thing' in you, that you've had guys like Armaan and Akash at your feet."

Akash?

"Akash? What about Akash?"

"Oh drop the act already, I knew you two had something going on between eachother."

"Myra, we never even met eachother. I just knew you from that one picture Akash kept in his wallet, and from the words he said about you. How would you possibly know if there was something in between us? How do you know me?"

Her lop sided smile says things that I can't understand. "I have my ways. No matter what, I blame you for Akash's death."

Myra gets up from her spot, and the pair heads over to the door. Ishita walks out whilst Myra turns around to say some words that I didn't know would be the last I'd here in days.

"I really wish you were in that car instead of Akash."

And she walks out.

《●■♡■●》

3 months later:
Jiah's POV:

It's been three months since the day I was kidnapped. Everyday, Myra comes in to have a look at my detoriating state, but only some days is she accompanied by food.

Each day, I ask her the time and date, hoping for Armaan to find me, and each day she shows me her apple watch and leaves without a single word spoken.

It's very quiet and dark. I feel so lonely and the loneliness is running after me with a sword.

I miss Armaan so, so much!