CHAPTER 12

THE WEDDING!!

Yes, this is the much awaited chapter.. this chapter and the next couple will open up some doors so..

Heads up!!

Now on with the..

Umm.. wedding?

~~CHAPTER 12: THE WEDDING~~
SIMRAJ
Song suggestion|Chote Chote Bhaiyion Ke Bade Bhaiya

Jiah's POV:

Simran sat decked up infront of the mirror, shying away from us as we were teasing her.

She was totally looking like a gudiya waiting for her guda. A sajni waiting for her saajan.

So cute.

"Ahemmm"

We all looked up from Simran as Anjali informed us that the Baraat is here.

"Baarat?" all of us girls said in unison, us as in Simran, me and Sehaj. Mum didn't actually allow any other girl to join us as she wanted Simran's remaining time with her family to be spent with her sisters' not relatives.

That she'd enjoy it and not take it as a formality.

Now that's called favoritism, I bet she'll never do that on my wedding. Will I get married anyways?

As I was zapped back into reality, I found myself being dragged by Sehaj and Anjali down the stairs where the Baarat was making its way closer to the wedding palace which was arranged for the wedding to take place.

It was very royal and decorated well with beautiful teal and light turquoise drapery and red roses, mine and Simran's favourite.

As the Baraat made its way closer, we joined in and started dancing to the tunes of 'Chote chote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiya'.

《●■♡■●》

Armaan's POV:

The baraat was making its way into the wedding palace. As we neared, my eyes kept searching for Jiah.

At last I found her as she made her way in joining the baraat with Sehaj and Anjali.

As my eyes eyed her every move, they fell upon some old uncle trying to misbehave.

I walk up behind him and twisted him around so we can come face to face.

"Don't you have any shame uncle, she's your daughter's age"

he bowed his head in shame as Sehaj, Anjali and Jiah stopped dancing and stared at me.

《●■♡■●》

We were now in front of the wedding palace and Simran's mum was taking Raj's aarti.

The famous nose-teasing was also done and with that, the bride's side invited us in.

The smell of fragrant roses welcomed us as we passed the threshold.

As Raj was sitting in the mandap, awaiting his beautiful bride, my eyes rested on the archway, from which giggling girls were entering the luxurious palace.

《●■♡■●》

Jiah and I sat on either side of the groom and bride, behind them. As Simran and Raj exchanged vows, Jiah and I exchanged glances.