THE KAPOOR'S (part 1)

So guys I promised the Kapoor's family would be a bit larger so here it is, this is more of a extended family so there'll be two parts to this..

So here's Jiah's immediate family..

Suniel Shetty as Anil Kapoor:A huge face in Australia and New Zealand

A huge face in Australia and New Zealand. He is a well renowned businessman and features in 'Australia's top ten richest billionaires' list just at the age of 46.

He is a complete workaholic and cant see anything without numbers, statistics and deals. As a matter of fact, he considers his life to be a business deal. He loves his daughters and wife, but he has never given them enough time as he is usually out on business trips.

Shilpa Shetty as Anita Kapoor: Anita is a very lively person and probably why her husband fell for her in the first place

Anita is a very lively person and probably why her husband fell for her in the first place. She always tried to make him happy, but he was always busy with his work. She isn't one of the typical suspicious wives but she has her set of doubts.

She shops a lot and as herhusband is a workaholic, she is a shopaholic, but that has never come in the way of her daughters' and her bond as they are always there for eachother. She is more of a friend than a mother as she is very young at 43.

Disha Patani as Anjali Kapoor: As her looks and nature states, she is basically the duplicate of her mother Anita as they are similar in every way

As her looks and nature states, she is basically the duplicate of her mother Anita as they are similar in every way. She loves teasing her sister no matter what the situation.

She is someone who can bring a smile to your face even in the toughest of circumstances. She is younger than her sister by two years aged only 17.

So there we go, part 1 complete. Part 2 will be updated soon.

Dont forget to

VOTE AND COMMENT!!