CHAPTER 51

I was so excited to write this chapter!!

Here we go!!

~~CHAPTER 51: FAMILY TIME~~
Song suggestion| Muskurane Ki Wajah

Third person's POV:

The families reached their destination after some 3-4 hours of travelling as this Nature reserve was out of town.

This would have to be one of the greenest places in Canada, as it barely ever stpps snowing, especially at this time of the year, when it's practically freezing cold.

Laughter was in the air as everyone settled into the lodge which had been booked out for the use of the two families, where only other humans were the staff.

The air was quite fresh and minty, as they had left behind the greyness of the pollution in the city.

《●■♡■●》

Night started falling but the familes were in no mood to sleep just yet. But not everyone was awake.

The superior's had bid their goodnight and were sound asleep in their respective rooms whilst the juniors sat around the warm bonfire, inhaling it's heat.

Tonight was going to be the night of revelations, yes, the game of the night was Truth Or Dare?

It's quite a straightforward game.

Self-explanatory really.

They all gathered in a circle next to the bonfire and the bottle was spun for the first time.

The bottle landed on Rohit first and he seemed to be quite pleased as he had chosen a dare.

Armaan and Raj fought over who should be the one to give Rohit a dare and finally, Armaan won.

"Propose to Sehaj"

"Huh?" was the only thing Rohit was able to itter as he had been caught by surprise.

"Are you kidding me bhai? No way" hearing this, Sehaj's expression changed from nervous to angry, "why won't you propose to me, huh? Was I just another girl for you, you.. you moron" Sehaj was at the lack of words as tears started spilling from the buckets of her eyes.

Rohit, who jad Sehaj on one side of him and Jimmy on the other, cupped Sehaj's cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her forehead as she lightly closed her eyelids.

"I don't want my confession of love to be unromantic now do I? There'll surely be a day, when I'll propose to you, but you'll habe to wait for that" Sehaj's face gleamed of happiness as the people around them adores the couple.

"That means Rohit's out right?" Jimmy asks and Raj nods in agreement. "Oh, man, better luck next time eh?" Jimmy teased as Rohit made a face at him and fake punched Jimmy, as he too fake winced in pain.

The bottle spun once again. This time, it was Simran's turn who chose truth.

"Me"

"no me"

It took forever before Sehaj and Anjali settled over who would ask the question. Eventully, Anjali proceeded.

"So, Di, what were your first thoughts on our beloved jija ji?"

Simran's face turned a bright red as she made up an excuse,

"I hear Aryan cry-ing, I'll be right back" she tried but failed as Anjali pulled her down, back to her sitting position, by her wrist.