CHAPTER 10

Ok, guys day 6/7.

It's all coming to an end and our characters' are totally up for some fun!

~~ CHAPTER 10: BACHELOR/ BACHELORETTE PARTY~~
SIMRAJ
Song suggestion|Raat Bhar

Jiah's POV:

The party is in full swing and intoxication is in the air. The smell of alcohol is strong as the sound of the music is loud.

The girls and I were partying hard and were sitting at the bar, rating every guy that comes through the entrance but none of them caught our eye.

You may think that we're too young to drink but this is India and everything is legal here (if you give the cops 500 rupees that is).

But either way, I chose not to drink because who was going to drive these insane girls home?

It had to be me.

As Anjali and Sehaj gulped down shots of vodka, Simran was mature and drank old-fashioned wine.

I've never actually drank before, it never really intrigued me.

Then I get a call.

《●■♡■●》

Armaan's POV:

Me and the guys had just entered the club. We sat down and the guys drank down as if they had never drank before.

I chose to stay sober today, because if I know them, then I would know how drunk they get, and I'm no less.

So to hold onto our dignity, I decided to stay sober so I could drive them home.

One shot down. Two shots down. Three. Four. Five......

I lost count.

Before I knew it, the guys were everywhere and I needed to start gathering them up and putting them into the car as if I was herding sheep like a shepherd.

I put Jimmy in first because I knew that he was an easy target. Then, the brothers. Ugh!

I peeled Rohit off some girl and went to Raj who had gone from the phase of 'Dilwale dulhania le jayenge' to 'Devdas'.

"Why?" he asked alcohol dripping in his voice.

"Why what?" I question as he again repeats,

"Why?"

Great! Just great!

《●■♡■●》

Unknown POV:

I had finally found his weakness. Tonight is going to be the night we loot him off everything he has.

He really loves her right?

Then Mr. Armaan Khanna, future Mrs. Armaan Khanna has no future.

It's time to say goodbye, love.

《●■♡■●》

Armaan's POV:

Rohit and Raj had their arms in mine as I walked them to the car.