CHAPTER 53

Actually, this chapter deserves this title, not the last one..

And for anyone who's still wondering how many months pregnant Jiah is, she's 5 and a half months pregnant at the start of this chapter and 9 and a half at the end.

Don't worry, I won't be dragging this for a long time, it's all narrowing down to the climax.

And yes, we've officially passed 600 votes and I can't thank everyone enough.. Love you all for your support and dedication to reading this book..

~~CHAPTER 53: HAPPY MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY~~
Song suggestion|Main Woh Chaand

Third person's POV:

The sky began to darken, but it was time that Jiah and Armaan's lives found their source of light.

Jiah walked down the blood red pathway covered with rose petals with her baby pink gown flowing behind her, to the center of the garden where a white patio gazebo was all decorated with fairy lights and flowers of all kinds.

In the middle of the gazebo, a round table was set up with crockery, all ready for the couple to dine. Next to the table stood the man she loved, Armaan.

He was dressed in a black tuxedo, with no tie or bow, his hands in the pockets of his trousers. The first couple of buttons of his white shirt were left open to give a peak of his muscular chest and a silver chain lining his neck line.

As Jiah approached the 3 steps leading to the gazebo, Armaan moved forward to offer his hand to Jiah. Jiah happily took it, with her other carrying the length of her dress.

As they settled onto the same level, Armaan's eyes landed on the silver chain with a diamond studded locket in the shape of half a heart. He felt this unkown feeling inside of him, knowing that it'll soon all be over.

He snaps back to reality when a pair of fingers start clicking infront of his eyes. He gives Jiah a smile, before he turns around to pull a chair and control his emotions. Jiah sits down and smiles up at him

Hiding his face, Armaan hurriedly rushes over to his seat opposite her. Jiah notices something weird with his behavior but decides to wave it off.

Armaan smiles at Jiah from across the table lightning the atmosphere. Two waiters dressed in uniform, place several starters on the table before bowing down, and then walking away.

The starter and main course were eaten silently until the desert arrived, "cheesecake?" Jiah asked in surpise,

"Your favourite" he assured placing his hand over hers, "baby is going to like this" she replied rubbing her belly and he let out a small laugh knowing her pregnancy cravings.

Jiah gobbled both her slice and Armaan's down within a couple of minutes as Armaan eyed her adoring his wife's weird ways.

A little speck of cheesecake crumb was left on her lower lip as she had devoured the rest like a hungry cat,  "there's a little something there" Armaan pointed at her lips as Jiah suspuciously searched her lips for what Armaan was talking about.

After several failed attempts of searching her face, she gave up, "kya?" Armaan shook his head as he moved forward, grabbing hold of her chin and rubbing the crumb off with the thumb of his hand.

Their eyes locked, and they got lost in their own world, their faces inches from one another. As their lips delicately brushed eachother, a soft tune played in the background.

They parted as Jiah realized what was happening. A lone tear escaped her eye as she asked, not believing her eyes, "fo-r m-e?"

"For you" he pressed his lips onto hers once again, slipping a small silver diamond ring into her delicate index finger before they started dancing to the rythm.