You tell him You Are Pregnant

QOTD (easy):
Who is your favorite Band Member?

Enjoy!

*****************

LUKE:

Sweats were un your hands as you walk towards to Luke.

"ugh babe I have to tell you something important" you said sitting on the couch his sitting on "sure what is it?" Luke said calmly.

You took a deep breath and said "I'm pr-pregnant" Luke widened his eyes as he stares at you shock.He smiles and shout "WE'RE HAVING A BABY! WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" over and over again.

CALUM:

"Calum..babe I have something to tell you" you said shaking your own breath"yes what is it?" Calum said looking at you.

"I'm I'm pregnant" you blurt out Calum sit silence then....

"OH MY GOD! IT IS A GIRL OR A BOY,LETS BUY INTO THE BABY STORE A CRIB AND MAYBE TOYS! IT WILL LOVE IT!" Calum scream happily spinning you around.

MICHAEL:

"Why do you eat so much?" Michael ask while you two are eating at the table you sign and said "b-because I'm p-pregnant" Michael who is shock at your words.

He shook his head "No,No,NO YOU CAN'T BE I CAN'T RAISE THAT CHILD! I CAN'T HANDLE THAT CHILD IN MY FAME! I-I CAN'T I'M SORRY" Michael said he leaves the house leaving you crying.

ASHTON:

"Do you love kids?" you said at Ashton "of course I love them they are so cute!" Ashton said in a baby voice you laugh "you know why I ask that?" "why?" Ashton ask confused "I have a baby Ashton OUR baby in here" you said pointing at your stomach Ashton eyes go wide and jumping up and down "I HAVE A BABY NO WAIT YOU HAVE A BABY WE HAVE A BABY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY FOR MICHAEL THERE!