Another Band Mate Walks In On You Two

This One Is A Bit Naughty
;)

--

LUKE:

"They'll be here any minutes you know!?" you said while Luke roughly kissing your neck "No one babe" Luke said and takes off your shirt.

"Guys do you want - OH GOD!" two of you both snapped your heads and see Michael closed his eyes "get out!" Luke said covering his body to yours "Never mind I see you two are eating each other" Michael mumbled and you laugh.

MICHAEL:

The bed was shaking,making noise as you and Michael were having some of it."your so good!" Michael moaned as he thrust at toy deeper more "Guys do you like to buy -HOLY SHIT!" a familiar voice said.

You and Michael quickly covered your bodies and turned to Ashton "What is it?!" Michael said as he covered you "Nothing I guess we don't need a cat,because we have a wild one" Ashton said smirking and walks off.

CALUM:

"Bend over babe" Calum said taking your skirt down,You did as he said and bend over the table.

As he about to enter, The door open seeing Luke in a wide eyes "Shit guys! really fucking in the kitchen table?" Luke said angrily as you two trying to cover.

"Well at least I enjoyed my food!" Calum said bringing you two of you shared bedroom for the continuation.

ASHTON:

"Oh oh oh! Ashton!" you moaned as he grab your hips to bring more pace "that's right (Y/N) scream my name!" Ashton said "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" Calum scream like a girl and cover his eyes "What is i-" before Ashton ask Calum Run.

;)