IDK Title [Cal]

Credits to da owner ! *3* xx.

He calls you up at 2 in the morning like the lame-o he is and gets really excited while you’re plotting ways to kill him for waking you up when you hair him mention streaks. Slightly more awake, you gawk at the phone at what you just heard…..your boyfriend—Calum— dyed his hair. Blinking rapidly, you being the phone back up to your ear and asked if you heard right. He giggled and just ended the call without a response. Feeling a mixture of confusion and what the hell did I sign myself up for you decided it was just a dream and went back to bed.

You felt something rubbing against your leg and purred in satisfaction as you tried to shift your body to get it to move and groaned when it stopped. Frowning, you thrusted your hips in search of the pleasure but was greeted with a chuckle. Peeling open your eyes, you were met with the beautiful brown ones that belonged to your boyfriend. But what really stood out was how close his lower region was to yours if you just tilted it up a bi….. But was cut off in thought as your eye caught the wisps of blonde. Pulling him onto you so he was exActly where you needed him, you ground your hips into his before cheekily starting the convo.

"So I wasn’t dreaming when you told me that you dyed your hair eh?" You joked.

"No….not at….all," he breathily replied as you worked him up.

"Something tells me this was Michael’s idea," you whispered in his ear as your finger trailed up his bare biceps.

"Nah, it was all mine," he managed to respond as his breathing got heavier.

"Well it wasn’t a bad choice if I do say so myself; but it looks too perfect…..lemme get that for you," you seductively replied as you attacked his neck and ruffed up his hair.

"I happened to like it the way it was…..now that wasn’t very kind of you." He played along.

"Aww I’m sorry daddy; I guess you’ll just have to punish me then," you smirked