Wanking Bunker [Mikey]

He silently shut the door, hoping to God that no one would attempt to come in. Sitting down, he took a deep breath. His hand slipped slowly past both his underwear and pants. He stroked himself lightly, letting out a sigh of relief. He’d only been away from her for a month, but it was a month too long. Continuing to pump himself, he bit his bottom lip trying to stop the groans from escaping his mouth. He imagined her face, her hair laying in all directions beside her. Her mouth open slightly, her eyes either looking directly into his or shut.

As he stroked over his tip he imagined her face scrunching slightly, he could almost feel the way her fingernails always moved on his back. His breathing grew heavier and more hectic. He rested his head down in the crease of his elbow. His efforts to try to suppress his pleasure failed when he let out a loud groan. Once again he imagined her underneath him, her back arching up towards him as she came undone. He moved his hand eagerly, wishing to achieve the same satisfaction. He closed his eyes tightly as the complete euphoria rushed over him. Sitting back slightly, his heart was still racing but his breathing was beginning to slow. He smiled slightly remembering how she would always curl up next to him, her hand tracing endless patterns on his chest as it moved up and down. Only 2 more months and he’d get to experience this all again with her.