I'm Sorry.. [Mikey]

Your Pov

You sign as another date was forgotten by Michael but it wasn't just a date,  it was your & Michael first year anniversary .It really means a lot you but Michael? well you don't know “uhh.. Ma'am?  I'm sorry to tell you but we're closing the restaurant.. ” the waitress said.

You nod and hand her the cash,  sadness filled you as you catch up with a taxi.. maybe he was sleeping so that he forgets the date? no, he planned this date so why would he forget it?

As you was dropped at yours and Michael's shared house, you entered the living and heard a moaning voices,  you made your way to the bedroom and burst the door open.

You widened your eyes as you see Michael and some girl on your shared bed “(y/n)?.. baby wait!” Michael stuttered coming over you “don't touch me! Is this why you forget about our First anniversary?!  bang some girl and ditch his girlfriend who was waiting for him on 4 hours? Michael... ” you shouted at him “You! get out off here!” you shouted at the girl and she leaves.

“Baby..I can explain ” Michael said and tries to hug you but failed “explain? explain?!  Michael... every time I got a boyfriend and had our first anniversary.. he didn't come..bit he cheats..he cheats on me..I guess I'm a cursed girl who never learn to love someone ” you sobbed “(y/n)..don't say that..I love you” Michael said “you don't love me.. so why did you cheat? see? you can't and you don't love me..I'll just get out of your life” you said and made your way to the door  “(y/n)...” “I'm sorry...”