Favorite Pop Songs

Hello. If you've read One Direction Dirty Preferences, you know who I am. I'm Ellie, and I help Elaine out with her writing, since she has many books. Tell me if you want to know more about me, because I'd be happy to inform y'all.

Sorry if you dislike One Direction, but it's just a few songs here and there. Nothing like "oH MY GOD O N E D I R E C T I O N #fuckmyass #dicksquad" because you are here for 5 Sauce.

Feel free to vote, comment, or anything of the like. You can read now.

~~

Calum: Army of Two by Olly Mürs

"Faith is the bullet, hope is the gun, and love is all we need."

Army of Two describes how he feels on tour away from you. Calum feels homesick once in a blue moon, but he feels clinically sick when you aren't there. A second away from you causes his stomach to churn. You are his everything; his rock, his comforter, his jokester. He may have his band mates, but he knows that they'll never love him like you do.

Michael: Boom Clap by Charli XCX

"Boom clap, the sound of our hearts, the beat goes on and on and on and on and boom clap, you make me feel good."

Boom Clap describes your love. It's explosive as fireworks and dynamite together. You tend to be passionate with your lovers, and that completely encompasses Michael whenever you meet. Both of you also have such strong personalities, yet you mingle well. You and Michael balance each other out and keep the other in check like the Check and Balance System, and it works.

Ashton: Better Than Words by One Direction (D I C K S Q U A D)

"I don't know how else to sum it up, cause words ain't good enough. There's no way I can explain our love."

You and Ashton hit it off immediately. He fell for you quickly and you did too, what with his great cooking skills and bad pick-up lines. Every day with him was mindblowing, and one day, you couldn't say anything else about your relationship with him but "Wow." It was truly inexplicable. People ask you how dating Ashton feels, but all you do is smile and blush. He has rendered you speechless time and time again.

Luke: All of Me by John Legend

"How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying you're beautiful too."

Luke was completely infatuated with you. Ever since he saw your scars, he tells you you're beautiful every day. He knows that you've been struggling with eating, so he encourages you to eat that last bite of pizza. This boy has been through thick and thin with you, no matter how you feel. Luke has been changing you for the better, and you fall in love with him a little more daily because of it.