Strong (Song Preference #1)

Thank you for all of the people who vote, read and follow me.

It was so grateful and amazing!
So I'm gonna dedicate someone in my next song/preference └(^o^)┘

THREE people/fans.

Btw
Strong by One Direction

and I'm sorry if some of you guys are annoyed/irritated of it. 
I'm just a Directioner and a 5SOS fan.

~~

LUKE:

“My hand, your hand tied up like two ships ”

“If we only be like this together,  I'm not gonna let go of your hand (y/n)”

Luke said out of blue as you two walk under the moonlight at the sidewalk.

“yeah me too Luke” You said and smiled “We can't be separate ” Luke whispered at your ear and cupped your left cheek “I love you Luke " you said and kisses Luke.

MICHAEL:

“Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker ”

“Hi babe” Michael said through the camera,  He was away for their concert all around the world so he called you.

“Hi Michael” you said and smiled at him “I-I miss you...it's so hard when your not here” Michael sadly said as he look down at his lap “You can make it and maybe in another day I will visit you there alright?...  please don't be sad” you said making Michael lit up his smile “You promise? ” “I promise. "

CALUM:

“But there's nothing I'm running from, you make me strong”

“I'm not going anywhere from now on alright?..  I love you” Calum said small tears are at his cheek as he watch you at the hospital bed “I'm sorry I let this happen baby, I'm sorry” Calum stroke your left cheek and kiss it “You're my life and my everything (y/n), I love you”.

ASHTON:

“So baby hold on to my heart, need you to keep me from falling apart”

“They said I have a bad voice, they said that I shall quit the band (y/n), I-I can't...  I can't take it no longer” Ashton broke down crying as he cry at your shoulder.

“Don't believe and trust them Ashton, who says that you have a good voice? of course me, the boys, and your fans, they loved you Ashton especially me, I will always loved your voice. And your a perfect drummer at the band, every time when you broke your drum,  the fans go crazy,  hell me too I get crazy” You said and smiled a little and wiped Ashton's tears “thank you (y/n) , you always have my back I love you ” “I love you too Ashton Fletcher Irwin”.

~~

Ashton was long there and yeah that's it bye!