You Are In The Keek Video

What's your favorite Keek video of them?

Mine was Ashton's Chocolate Milk Party and Ashton go crazy with Calum's teddy bear!
I Love It!!!! :3

♥♥♥♥♥

LUKE:

"(Y/N)..(Y/N)..(Y/N).." Luke said poking your cheek "yes?" you said and turned your head at Luke "What are you doing?" you ask and laugh how Luke video you "Making keek now (Y/N) show me your talent" Luke said, you laugh and said "Are you sure?" Luke chuckled and nod "'Course" And with that you ran "That's why (Y/N) is a fast runner" Luke said while laughing and turning off the keek.

MICHAEL:

"Babe..wake up" Michael's voice said "No..Gonna stay with my pillow! you groan and hug the pillow tight "Your so damn cute" Michael mumbled "What are you do-" you are cut off by Michael filming you "You're filming?" You ask and Michael nod "your damn lucky, I love you" you said and look at the camera "Hello!"

CALUM:

"We have to be quite, (Y/N)'s gonna hear us" Calum's faintly voice said "We're gonna hear (Y/N)'s singing at the bathroom" Calum continue as you continue to sing and pretending not noticing Calum.

At the middle of singing you city yourself "Calum made sure that you aren't giggling" you shout through the shower and hearing Calum's gasps "Shot guys we're busted".

ASHTON:

"(Y/N), show is what you've got" Ashton said as he start the video "Ok!" you said and play the drums crazy-ly Ashton laugh and "Go,go! Look at (Y/N)" Ashton said between Giggles and you put your arms up and said "that's what they called your style!" Ashton laugh and kissed your cheek before turning off the Keek video

..