You Two Meet Your Favorite YouTuber

BROFIST!

2/4
~~

LUKE:

“Look there's Felix!” you squeal and nudge Luke “where?- oh god! come on!” Luke said and grab your hand leading you to Felix (Pewdiepie) “Hi Felix!” you and Luke said and Felix laugh “sup' bros” Felix said and shake yours and Luke's hand “OMG HE SHOOK MY HAND LUKE!, HE SHOOK MY HAND!” you said and squeal “we were your biggest fan Pewds” Luke said.

“Can I get a sign?, or wait..maybe play with you too!” you said , Felix laughs and nod “sure I can sign, and you two can join in my YouTube videos” Felix said and you cheered “Yay thank you Pews and Brofist?” you said. You,Luke and Felix brofist.

CALUM:

“Babe do you get the Vegemite? ” you said “B-babe am I seeing crazy things or is Fred really recording his new video?” Calum said and you look next to the aisle is Fred taking a video “Your not fucking seeing things” you said and let Fred finish his recording.

Once Fred finished, you squeal and greet Fred “Hi Fred!” you said “Oh hi guys” Fred says in his real voice “woah I never knew your real voice Calum said “I just edit it” Fred laughs and you join him “Your our favorite YouTuber” you blurted out “well you two are my number 1 pals” Fred said.

Next up is Cutepiemarzia !

:3 I love her and Pewds