Homework Help [Lucas]

Thank you for 5SOS-Feels-?
for this imagine.  I'm tired as he'll to write.

"This is so stupid," Luke grumbles, falling into your lap dramatically. "Luke, your mom said if we finish our papers we can go out," you say, playing with his hair and giggling as he sighs loudly.

"I don’t wanna write a paper," he whines, "The other guys don’t have to."

"Because they aren’t in school," you point out, returning to your laptop. "Fine," Luke says, sitting up and moving to his own computer. "You aren’t typing your paper are you?" You ask after a few minutes of silence. "The others are having so much fun!" He whines, flipping his laptop around to show you a his twitter, including a tweet from him saying "Help meee!" and a reply from Michael with a picture of Luke’s band mates smiling.

“Luke, get to work!” You scold, trying not to laugh. Luke pouts, and turns back to his computer, but it was only a second before you felt his legs tangling with yours. You glare at him, but can’t help laughing when he smiles at you innocently.

He starts to scoot closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on your shoulder. Ignoring him, you continue typing. “Wow, that’s some really interesting stuff you’re saying,” Luke drones. You push his head lightly and he falls into your lap, laying across you. “Luke,” You groan under his weight, “Luke, get up!” He puts his arms behind his head, humming innocently.

You instantly recognize the song as If You Can’t Hang and hum along. He smirks up at you, before sitting up, his legs still draped across you. “Cause you’re such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face!” You two burst out simultaneously, “But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time!” You start to laugh along with Luke, falling onto his chest.

“Not much work getting done, I see,” Luke’s mother, Liz, says, entering the room. You sit up quickly, but Luke doesn’t bother. “Can’t we do it tomorrow?” Luke groans. “It needs to be done today,” Liz says seriously, “Luke, you can go work in your bunk.” Luke sighs, rolling off of you and grabbing his laptop.

He grimaces at you, mouthing “Help me,” before walking into the other room. You turn back to your computer, humming quietly to yourself as you type. Suddenly a Skype request pops up on your screen.

Checking quickly behind you for Liz, and seeing that she is out of sight, you answer. “Y/n!” Luke says, excitedly, “I miss you!” You laugh, shaking your head.

“You shouldn’t have gotten us in trouble then,” you point out. “It’s so boring in here,” he whines, “And I have no one to cuddle with.” “Come back,” you suggest, reaching dramatically for the screen. “So close but so far,” Luke whispers, reaching back and making you laugh. “This doesn’t look like a paper,” Liz says from behind you. “Mom, let me come back out!” Luke calls to her.

“I don’t think so,” she laughs, shaking her head at the computer screen. Luke sighs dramatically, his head falling onto his keyboard. “Write your paper and you can come out,” she says, smiling patiently. “Okay,” Luke mumbles. He watches in silence until Liz goes off screen before urgently whispering, “Text me!” and hanging up the Skype call.