Hiccstrid//Hair

*edited*
     Astrid always braided Hiccup's hair, it's one of her favorite things to do. Hiccup tolerated it, for her. So one night they sat on the stables landing pad. The ocean waves lapped at the shore below as the peaceful night continued. Hiccup sat while Astrid braided small braids in his hair. Hiccup hummed. As she finished he turned around, feeling the three little braids she left him.
     "Astrid, can you do me a favor?" Hiccup asked.
     Astrid shifted from kneeling to sitting. "Sure."
     "I want a hug," Hiccup said pitifully.
     "Okay," Astrid said, slightly confused.
     She leaned into Hiccup's embrace. He breathed in her beautiful scent. She could smell Hiccup's slight pine smell and buried her nose into his neck. He inhaled deeply, hoping she would not kill him for what he was about to do. He took and quickly unraveled her tie for her braid.
     "Hiccup!" Astrid shrieked.
     She made a grab for the tie, but Hiccup held it away from her. With her movements, her hair fell down her back. It's golden soft beach waves ran down her back. Hiccup knelt aghast. Her beauty put him in a type of trance. She looked self-consciously at Hiccup.
     "Hiccup, please say something." Astrid inched her way closer.
     Hiccup reached forward and gently touched her feather soft hair. She smiled and leaned closer. He ran his finger through her hair and played with it.
     "I love it," he whispered.
     "Thanks," Astrid said. "But can I have my tie back? Please?"
     Hiccup sighed. "Here."
     He watched her expertly twist her hair around and back into the braid. Hiccup reached and she snuggled closer. Her hand rested on his chest, over his heart. The steady beat lulling her. Hiccup held her close to his side. He always enjoyed the time they got together; though, lately there was not much time.
     "Can you take your hair out more often?" Hiccup pleaded.
     "Only for you," Astrid said reluctantly.