Astrid&Heather// Time of comfort

(Set after Heather&Dagur// Losses&Family)
     Heather and Astrid sat in Astrid's hut. Astrid rubbed Heather's back. Heather had her elbows propped on her knees and her face in her hands. Heather tried to stifle small sobs and gulps.
     "Heather?"
     Astrid looked up to see Fishlegs. Heather did not notice him and kept crying. Astrid shrugged helplessly. Fishlegs sauntered over and say next to Heather.
     "Heather? Um, Oswald wants to know if you're going to Berserker island." Fishlegs lifter her head a bit.
     Heather stood up and wiped her tears away. "I just need to think right now."She pulled her hood up and walked out, leaving Astrid and Fishlegs to wonder.
     Heather walked to the top of a cliff. She looked out to the ocean. Her eyes closed as she felt the wind whip at her face. Her eyes shot open.
     "Heather!"
     "Dagur?" Heather looked around eagerly.
     To her disappointment, Dagur was nowhere to be found. She sat down and pulled her knees to her chest, forming a small ball.
Windshear nuzzled her rider. Heater patted her side.

"What?"
"I have to go," Heather tried to explain.
"But why?" Hiccup spluttered.
"I have to do this, for Dagur," Heather said.
"Are you sure?" Hiccup pestered.
"Hiccup, don't make this any harder," Heather pleaded.
"Hiccup, if Heather feels like that's her heart's calling, let her go," Fishlegs said solomnly.
"Thank you Fishlegs," Heather thanked.
Fishlegs hand slid into her's. He pulled her into a hug.
"You'll always be welcome on the Edge and on Berk," Fishlegs sighed. "I love you."
"I love you too." Heather smiled.
Oswald climbed onto Windshear behind Heather. Heather clanked wrists with Astrid and was on her way.