Rufflout// Blooming

(After Ruffnut kisses another guy idk who Snotlout gets annoyed and punches the guy and tells him to leave Ruff alone. Then, some days later Ruff asks the guy what's wrong. He tells her about Snot and she goes and questions him. Then he confesses his feelings for her and that's it.
        ~Blumensee)
"Um, HELP!"
A blonde haired dude pressed Ruffnut's body against his, kissing her and running his hands where he should not. Ruffnut squirmed. She tried to get away from him, but his hold was firm. Ruffnut relaxed and wrapped an arm around his neck. Suddenly a fist collided with his face.
"Don't you touch my girl!" Snotlout stood with his fists curled and in a fighting stance.
"What the heck dude!" The guy screamed.
"Ruffnut is not your's to go torturing." Snotlout stalked up to him.
"Snot! I didn't mind that much," Ruffnut whined.
"C'mon Ruff, the gang's waiting." Snotlout stalked away.
"Bye Toluse." Ruffnut waved and walked after Snotlout.

"Where have the two of you been?" Astrid stalked up and grabbed their ears.
"Ow! Ruff was getting tortured by that Toluse fellow and I saved her." Snotlout looked triumphant.
"I didn't need saving you dope!" Ruffnut yelled. "I actually enjoy his company. It's better than some Viking, whose name rhymes with otlout.
They shoved towards each other. They sent Astrid flying towards Hiccup literally. Astrid was caught by Hiccup and they exchanged a glance. They raced towards the two.
"Hey! Woah, woah, woah!" Astrid grabbed Ruffnut by the arm and waist.
"Snotlout!" Hiccup could not hold Snotlout back and resorted to tackling him.
"Look, we need you to work together and not be fighting!" Astrid hissed.
"Says the girl whose main speech is violence," Ruffnut insulted.
"That's it!" Astrid charged at Ruffnut.
Astrid tackled Ruffnut and wrestled her to the ground. Astrid struck for Ruffnut's head. Ruffnut doges and shoved Astrid's face away.
     "Woah! Woah! Break it up!" Hiccup yelled. Grabbing Astrid his said, "C'mere you! Stop it!"
     Astrid fought him. Soon she stopped and glared daggers at everyone. She stormed out. You could almost see the steam coming from her ears.
     "Snot? Why do you care so much?" Tuffnut asked.
     "You want the truth?" Snotlout asked.
     Ruffnut nodded.
     "I like you, a-a-a lot," Snotlout stuttered.
     Ruffnut punched his arm. "I like you too."
     "Really?" Snotlout looked astonished.
     "Really."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So I did tweak it a bit. But hope you enjoyed!
I am very sorry! I used to be regular, but recently I haven't been able to find much time. I'll still write(duh!) but it may be about a week in between; however, this summer I hope to update on a more frequent basis.
So sorry and see you in the next chapter!
Byeeeeeeee!