Hiccstrid//Kidnapped//2/2

*edited*
Heather barged in. She was shocked at the sight that greeted her. Astrid was on the bathroom floor with that guard on top. The sound of the door opening was enough for the guard to clamor off Astrid before anything serious happened. Astrid rushed to a corner, to scared to do anything.
"You unhand her this instant!" Heather screeched in rage
Heather went flying across the room and tackled the man to the ground, despite her pregnancy. Astrid finally snapped out of it. She raced around gathering her torn clothes. She whimpered at what he could have done to her. Her shirt was ripped to shreds, her skirt was torn down the side. Her leggings had the biggest hole in the legs. Astrid groaned as she put her untorn under things on.
"Why?" Astrid demanded, helping Heather pin the guard to the wall.
"I've always loved you!" The guard insisted.
"You've only known me three days," Astrid said exasperated.
"But I knew I wanted you to be mine," he retorted. "I love you, the most beautiful Valkyrie."
"Love or not, I hate your guts! I wish I could throw them all the way to Newfoundland!" Astrid snarled.
Astrid's death glare left the guard whimpering for mercy. Heather matched her glare and whistled. The guard whimpered, pleaded for the womens' mercy. He apologized over and over again.
"Eh, gosh! You wimp." Astrid threw her axe at his cloak, locking him there.
Heather finally got help.

"I am sorry, Miss Astrid." The chief guard bowed in respect.
"It is fine, but I wish you to leave him in jail," Astrid requested.
"As you wish Ma'am," the guard said.
"Well, that was an eventful week," Heather said with a chuckle.
"Very," Astrid agreed.
"I'll visit Berk soon, with Fishlegs!" Heather promised.
"Send word when your babe has come," Astrid asked.
"Definitely," Heather nodded.
The two friends hugged farewell.

"Hiccup!" Astrid's feet did not even hit the deck before she was in Hiccup's arms.
"Astrid! How was the trip?" Hiccup asked his wife.
"Oh Hiccup," Astrid started. " You have no idea."