Updates!!!!!

So........ I have a few things for updates.

1. I am writing the sequel to Mates Revenge.
    For those of you who do not know, Mates Revenge is a book on Toothless and his new mate Sapphire.
    I got a lot of requests and I decided to write it. It's called The Night Fury's Fury.
~Prophecy~
    When darkness rules, lightning will come with fury and defeat the reign on darkness

2. I have many book ideas. So what one would you like to read the most:
    A) Hiccstrid: A Horse Rider's Tail(Hiccstrid with horses)
    B) RTTE: Season 5(my take in season 5)
    C) Nova's life(Nova from this book)
    D) Lovely Memories(Modern Hiccstrid with troubles)
    E) Big Hero 6: Robotic Love(love in the midst if battle. Centered around GoGo&Hiro, Wasabi&Honey Lemon and Fred)
    F) The Incredibles: A Freezing Twist(the Incredibles with Jelsa)
    G) A Jelsa book(you would decide the story line)
     Please comment which one you would read first. And please don't be afraid to comment, cause I really can't decide which one to do first.

3. Y'all are amazing!!
    We are close to hitting 6K reads!!!! Currently at 5.86K!!!!!!!!
Thank you for all your support!!!!!!!

4.(and final) Don't forget the next chapter of Deceitful Marriage is coming this Saturday!!!!! April 22nd, mark it on your calendars! Cause that date is the day for another chapter!

Until next time!!!!!!!!!(next chapter I mean)
     Byeeeeeee!