Heatlegs&Hiccstrid// Huts on Edge// Part 2

"C'mon!"
     Astrid followed Heather, directing Stormfly through the maze of arrows and blasts. Ryker's men slammed the dragon with their massive hammers.
     Heather and Astrid soon took out Ryker and the Dragon Hunters. Hiccup freed the Shellfire and all that happened within two hours.
     Heather sighed as the gang reclined near the fire. Fishlegs rested next to her.
     "We need to start rebuilding the huts," Hiccup muttered.
     "Hiccup, let's just take it easy for a bit." Astrid pulled him away and sat next to him.
     "I know," Hiccup said, running his hands through his hair.
     Astrid smiled and pecked his cheek. Hiccup smiled and wrapped his arm around Astrid. She snuggled closer to him.
     Heather and Fishlegs entwined their fingers with each other. Heather rested her head on his shoulder. Fishlegs groaned.
     "I guess we need to rebuild your hut," he joked.
     "I think we need to rebuild all the huts," Heather joked back.
     "I guess you can tell they're the huts on the Edge," Hiccup interjected.
     The gang laughed and went to work planning the process.

     A week later all the huts were rebuilt with reinforced walls. Heather, Fishlegs, Astrid and Hiccup stood, overlooking the Edge.
     "Hopefully the Edge huts won't need rebuilding any time soon," Hiccup said relieved.
     "Yeah," Astrid agreed.
     Heather and Fishlegs agreed, self-consciously rubbing their sore muscles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Da da!!!!!!!!!!
So I need Truths and Dares!!!!!!!!! I'm doing another ToD chapter. Just saying, this is placed after HTTYD 2. Heather and Fish are together.
Comment! But please don't comment Truths and Dares from the last ToD.
Byeeeeeeeee!