RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// A Villians' Demise Pt. 3

~Day 11~
(Sorry if this may seemed rushed)
"Astrid and I will go to Dragon Island for dragons." Hiccup pointed to his battle plan. "Heather, you'll lead the riders and the A Team to counter Viggo and Krogan's attacks."
Heather nodded. "You can count on us."
Hiccup smiled with a nod. "Let's get going!"

"So how do you expect to find a dragon army?" Astrid asked.
The two riders had just landed on Dragon Island. They were walking alongside their dragons. Their dragons flanked them, keeping harm from touching the suspecting riders. Hiccup stopped and looked at Astrid.
"It's not a dragon army." Hiccup sighed. "I mean, ugh, I don't know what I mean. I don't want the dragons to be forced into it."
Astrid punched his shoulder. "Just checking you're still you inside," Astrid said after his signature grunt of pain was produced.
Hiccup smiled. "I just, I want to keep the hunters from even finding Dragon Island."
Astrid held his shoulders straight. "And they won't, you'll make sure of it."
Hiccup quickly kissed her cheek and they continued off.

Heather and the riders hovered above the clouds. "Alright, we all attack, don't take unnecessary risks. And yes, Snotlout, that was for you and your father," Heather added at the indignant faces of the Jorgensons.
Heather nodded and with a battle cry, her and Dagur raged down towards the unsuspecting flyers that were flanking the ships. The fire frenzy that occurred was massive. The smoke billowed up around the boats. Arrows were shot blindly and the riders were on their highest alert.
"Snotlout! Help!" Fishlegs screeched. "Please!"
Snotlout turned Hookfang from the catapult and towards the Gronckle riding man. Snotlout covered Fishlegs' wing, while blasting a way for Meatlug to fly high up. Meatlug hovered high above. Snotlout continued blasting while Heather made a beeline up to the clouds.
"She okay?" Heather asked.
Fishlegs turned around. "Her tail is bruised and slight shoulder sprain, but she'll be okay as long as a dragon covers her left side."
"Consider it done," Hearher said confidently. "Windshear and I will be by you and Meatlug."
As they drove down to the battle, the war was slowly ending. The riders were on the defense, dodging arrows and bolas. Heather and Fishlegs soon found out that the dragons and used most of their fire. Astrid soon appeared next to Heather. She smiled. She blocked many arrows from Stormfly's leg. Heather opened her mouth to ask about Hiccup, but a timeless screech echoed around the world.
Toothless and Hiccup appeared on the horizon. A large cloud of black spotted the sky behind him. Heather soon realized that they were dragons, each dragon and come to protect the individual species. Heather watched with a smile as dragons flooded over their heads. On Toothless' commanding roar, the dragons fired. Together all the dragons defeated and sunk Krogan's whole fleet of ships.
Hiccup saw Krogan and Viggo swimming away. Hiccup, Astrid and Heather headed them and surrounded them.
"We're do you think you're going?" Hiccup asked.
"Think you're going to swim all the way back to the island?" Astrid asked sarcastically.
Viggo glared at the sassy blonde. His gaze then flitted to Heather, the traitor in his eyes. Heather gladly returned the harsh glare. Hiccup and Astrid picked up their daggers. Dropping them the water stirred. A roar sounded and a whirlpool appeared. It's vortex sucked the hunters under, finally putting an end to the hunters.
"Hiccup! What about Johan?" Fishlegs called.
Hiccup smiled. "I think he has earned himself time in an Outcast prison. He won't die, but he won't escape."
Stoick looked at his son with pride. "Good call Hiccup."

The end. Not really, 5 more days!