Toothless// Trust

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END

Toothless
     Hiccup has been my best friend. He's not my owner, not just my rider, he's the reason I'm alive.
     When I was shot down by him, I fell into the forest. I crashed into trees and slid. While I slid my tail was ripped. If I had lost my upper tail find it would not have mattered. But my lower one? Tsk tsk tsk.
     When Hiccup came he thought I was dead, but I was far from dead. He tried to kill me with a dagger. He repeated, "I am a Viking" over and over and over and over and ov- well you get the point. He seemed to be convincing himself more than me. He could not do it, I knew he couldn't. He released me. I was out, but I wanted to give him something to remember me by. So I let out an ear-splitting screech and tried to fly.
     I fell into the cove. That cove holds so many memories. When Hiccup gained my trust. When He and I had our first flight; although, he was clinging to the end of my tail. It was where I found my purpose. I was meant to bring Vikings and Dragons together.
     When Hiccup was in trouble, I did not think twice before jumping in. I rescued him from Hookfang, but Stoick captured me. I could tell Hiccup was frantic in trying to help me, but I knew it was no use. I knew I was captured.
     While in 'prison' I met Granite, Sapphire, Geo and Jared, who were soon to be known as Meatlug, Stormfly, Hookfang and Barf and Belch. They noticed my friendship and asked how to get it, well, Hookfang demanded until Stormfly spiked him. I explained and they all agreed to try and help vikings.
     When Stoick ordered me to find the nest, I knew there was only one way. I physically could not not lead them. When the queen emerged I was terrified. She blasted the boats, the one I was on, and made them sink. Being that I was chained and muzzled to a block of wood, I had no chance of escaping. I trusted that Hiccup would come, and he did, but Stoick ultimately saved me.
     In the final battle, I realized that I trusted Hiccup with my life. I knew he would take care of me, just as I would him. I saved him, but he lost his leg. While he was in a coma, I did not move. I wanted to be the first to see my buddy. Gobber came and measured me and found a way for the prosthetic. After Hiccup was awake, I found out that he and Astrid were meant to be together.
     I trusted him while we were on Outcast Island, when I was sick from Dragon Root and every time we were in danger. I found more than a rider, I found my forever friend. And now, as I lay next to him one last time, I look back on what I would have been if he had not found me.
     I close my eyes as I sink into an eternal sleep, but I am not afraid. I know he and I will be with each other soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I know this is really sad, but I thought of it after seeing the pin on Pintrest. Hope you liked it!
NOW! I know I already asked, but i need to ask for your votes on new stories again. Please comment the one that you would want to read first.
1) Hiccstrid AU: The Broken
Astrid Hofferson is the girl no one likes. She's bullied and never objects. She is snappy and rude. But what if there's more behind the hood? Astrid is abused by her mother and father. After her brother's death they turned on her. She is to afraid to say anything and just takes it.
Hiccup Haddock is the most popular guy in school. He is hot and very kind. He tries everything to get to Astrid. What if he can relate to some of her problems? What if he has had pain in his life?
Two worlds collide and they must chose whether to get along or sink.

2) The New Pack
Star and Bramble are lone wolves living in Montana. Meeting as enemies, they soon develop more for each other than others think. Working as a team they help other wolves.
But what if their lives have more in store for them. Their lives are about to be turned upside down.
Join them in the journey of a lifetime!
"We can't change who we are, but we can change our future."

3) Heart of a Chief
The people of Berk have always been different. A few extra appendages. They are half dragon.
Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs and the Twins, Rufnut and Tuffnut. They make up the "gang". They all are dragons, except Hiccup.
Everyone but Astrid think of him as a disgrace. Astrid knows he will rise above everyone and become the most handsome dragon ever.
Everyone starts looking down on Astrid for being friends with the outcast. She just ignores it and keeps next to Hiccup.
But when Hiccup does grow his appendages, they are not what people would think of.

4) Nova's Life
Nova is the daughter of a king. Her life is planed and her schedules are strict. But one day she's kidnapped. Her life is flipped upside down and she needs to rely on the people of Berk.
She needs Astrid to help her through it. She needs the motherly figure and the support of her parents.
Join her on her journey of life. The ups and downs, the spills and falls.
This is Nova's Life

5) Hiccstrid: A Horse Rider's Tail
Hiccup is a city slicker, son of Stoick.
When he comes back to his father's stable he meets a brand new horse. A black horse with rotten teeth. He forms a bond and realizes he needs to ride again.
However, Astrid is the best rider at the stables and she does not take kindly to Hiccup's unannounced arrival.
Astrid sees an enemy.
Hiccup sees a love.
But when everything's on the line, they must come together, or all will be lost.
Hiccup might be her plus one.

Thanks and don't forget to comment your vote!
Byeeeeeeee!