Heather&Astrid// Hillarious

(A few spoilers for RTTE Season 4 Gruff Around the Edges)

The upside to sharing a hut is you always have someone to talk to; however, since Astrid wakes up earlier than Heather, Heather got a very funny surprise.
Astrid and Heather share a hut, but Astrid hung a curtain for Heather, for privacy.
"Good Morning Edge!"
Astrid shot from her pillow with two daggers facing forward. Astrid growled silently as she swung her legs over the side of her bed. She pulled her skirt on and pulled her shoulder pads on. She rubbed her eyes as she blearily walked towards the door.
Heather gasped as Tuffnut woke the Edge. Heather grumbled under breath. "How do you have that much energy?"
The gang had been up late, due to the festivities at the Defenders of the Wing village.
Heathers stood up. She rubbed her eyes as she leaned down to get her gear. She squealed as she tumbled forward into her pile. Heather growled as she fumbled for her wrist cuffs and shoulder pads. She stood up and pulled her skirt up.
Heather poked her head around the curtain. Astrid's clothes were gone and she was gone. Heather released her hair and re-braided it.
Heather grabbed her axe and carried it with her. Outside she yawned, stretching her arms. She looked to her left.
"Ah!" She screamed.
Next to her was Astrid. Her bangs and fly aways were a complete mess and going everywhere, along with pieces of her braid.
"Hey Heather," Astrid grumbled.
"Hey, Astrid." Heather smiled at her friend. "Um, I've never seen your hair like that."
Astrid looked up and scowled. She and Heather walked inside. Astrid sat on her bed. Astrd dipped her fingers in some water and tugged at her bangs. Soon her hair was normal.
"I've never seen your hair like that." Heather burst into giggled.
Astrid groaned, knowing Heather will never let her live it down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I HAD to write this one shot. I saw the scene and found it hilarious!!!!!!!! Attached is a pic that I had snapshot.
Byeeeeeeeeee!