RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// The Villians' Plan

~Day 15~
"What news Johan?" Krogan asked.
Johan laid a map on the table. "I have news about the rest of the dragon eye lenses, news which I'm sure you will find quite satisfactory." Johan cackled. "It's said one is guarded by a very mysterious dragon. A dragon that looks like scrap parts. Another is said to live on an island of women, women who keep dragons. The last two are said to be buried under the ocean. Buried by the many currents over hundreds of years."
"Viggo, you're the thinker, what do you say?" Krogan asked calmly.
Viggo stood up and looked at the map Johan retrieved. It had slash marks as to where the lenses lain. Viggo ran his hand over it, mumbling to himself. He walked around the table to lay out a larger map of the archipeligo. He slammed a few daggers into them.
"I say split the Flyers, send some after each." Viggo slammed the last dagger in. "But only your best and most skilled, no doubt Hiccup will be there as well."
"Your years of Maces and Talons should assist your thoughts, which men for which lenses?" Krogan leaned over the table to look at the map.
"Send ten Flyers to each lense, but for the two at the bottom of the sea, send thirty for that one. Hiccup will have more defense and more riders when he dives for that one." Viggo chuckled evilly.
"Johan, carry out Viggo's plans," Krogan ordered.
"And why his plans, I've had more experience with Hiccup," Johan objected.
"His brains will triumph and the riders will be no more," Krogan said with a deep voice.
Johan sent one last glare at Viggo before leaving to carry out the plans. Krogan and Viggo looked at each other, nodding. They mounted Krogan's Singetail and flew off with twenty-nine Flyers following. Their goal? The lenses at the bottom of the sea.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RACE TO THE EDGE DROPS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REQUEST THAT NO ONE PUTS OUT ANY SPOILERS UNTIL I PUT OUT A CHAPTER OF MY THOUGHTS. Reason being because I want to see it before any spoilers come out, and I will warn my readers about all the spoilers that can be released in that chapter.
Please respect that, and I'll drop one more tomorrow!!!!! ON RTTE DAY!
Byeeeeeee!