RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// Traitor Johan Pt. 1

~Day 4~
"C'mon gang! We've got to get Johan outta there!" Hiccup yelled.
     "Hiccup, come and get your precious Trader Johan," Krogan taunted.
     Toothless fired up a shot, but had to dodge a flood of dragon root arrows. "Argh!" Hiccup groaned. "We're only gonna have one shot, make it count bud."
     Toothless sped up, climbing into the air. The rest of the gang showered in position lower down. Toothless then flipped around, he sped down towards the ship, the other riders keeping the route clear of arrows and nets and chains. Toothless fired a plasma blast. It exploded on the deck, clearing the deck of all men.
     Hiccup landed with the he others. "Alright, let's get Johan."
     Hiccup stepped into the commanders quarters. The rest followed close behind, their dragons flanking in front and behind. Hiccup sat down in front of the desk, in front of Krogan and Viggo. Johan was tied behind the two men.
     "Let Johan go, he has nothing to do with us," Hiccup said flatly.
     "Oh, but he has everything to do with you," Krogan said.
     "You see my dear Hiccup, Johan has been a very critical part of our operations of luring you in and extracting knowledge." Viggo smirked evilly.
     "He's got nothing to do with me or the rest of us," Hiccup said exasperated.
     "He has been playing you the whole time," Krogan revealed. "He's been in league with me."
     "I don't work for them Master Hiccup! Please believe me!" Johan cried.
     "Don't worry Johan, I don't," Hiccup assured. His face was hard and he was furious that Krogan would have the audacity to try to turn Johan against Berk. "Now guys!"
     The dragons fired, each blasting apart the boat. Toothless and Hiccup grabbed Johan and raced upwards, out of rang of the arrows. Krogan and Viggo tread water while watching the riders triumphantly fly away with their precious Trader Johan. Krogan looked at Viggo, who chuckled quietly.

     The riders had made it back to Dragons Edge. Johan was seated for dinner around the campfire.
     "I can't thank you lot enough," Johan said graciously. "Their prison reminded me of when I had been captured on an Isle with the Metal Masons of Manori Majorie."
     "Oh my, Johan shut up!" Snotlout exploded.
     "My apologies Master Snotlout. I shan't say a single word of my past adventures, as I know you are among the few who do not enjoy them." Johan swore.
     Hiccup and Astrid chuckled at Snotlout's smug expression. Johan stayed with them around the fire until everyone left to bed. Johan's innocent smile turned into a dastardly evil grin. He snuck into Hiccup's hut, taking the new Dragon Eye. He stuffed the black contraption in a leather satchel. He saw Hiccup and Toothless peacefully sleeping.
     Toothless' nose twitched. He sensed Johan's presence. He opened one eye and growled. Johan was acting strange to the Night Fury. Before he could roar to warn Hiccup, Johan had tossed a sort of gas in his face. As he inhaled, his mind went foggy. All he could think of was Hiccup, he could not warn his rider.
     Hiccup shot up from his pillow. "Toothless? Toothles!" He jumped over to his dragon. "Johan what happened?"
     "I simply came in here to tell you that Viggo told me where he was going to attack, and poor Toothless fainted, unconscious." Johan lied.
     "Toothless," Hiccup whispered whole caressing Toothless' head. Suddenly he heard a bottle opening. "Johan what-"
     Johan shoved the gas in his face as well. Soon the young Viking fell to the floor next to his dragon. Johan whistled, three Singetails appeared to carry off the dragon and rider to Krogan's base. Johan waved them to leave. He walked quietly into Astrid's hut. He released enough gas to keep her asleep, but not knocked out. He carried her to the forest, tying her to a tree. He smiled as he gagged her and threw a sack over her head.
     Lastly he left tot the stables. Locking every dragon cage door with a new lock. "Can't leave any loose ends can we?" He muttered gleefully to himself.