The Gang// Truth or Dare(Viking Style)

The gang was seated around the fireplace in the Clubhouse. Heather was reading the Book of Dragons with Fishlegs. Snotlout was flexing his muscles in a mirror. The twins were playing with Chicken and a Night Terror that they deemed Mirka. And Hiccup and Astrid were talking quietly in a corner.
"I'm bored!" Ruffnut announced.
"That's nice." Hiccup bushes her off.
"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Ruffnut suggested. "I've even got the bottle!"
"Do you just happen to bring a bottle with you wherever you go?" Astrid asked.
"Yup! C'mon guys," Ruffnut called.
Everyone gathered. Heather and Astrid exchanged glances of horror. Heather looked pleadingly at Astrid.
"I'm getting tired, you guys have fun." Astrid yawned.
"Me too." Heather emphasized with a streach.
"What? You just told me you weren't tired at all?" Hiccup's eyebrows furrowed.
Curse you Hiccup! Astrid thought.
"C'mon, you two aren't getting out of it," Hiccup said, pulling the girls into the circle.
Heather and Astrid groaned as they sat down. Heather was elected to go first. She spun the bottle. It spun around. It landed on Astrid.
"Truth or Dare?" Heather asked.
Astrid weighed the options. If she picked truth, she would probably need to confess her crush. If she picked dare, she would probably need to kiss someone.
"Truth." Astrid crossed her arms tightly.
"When did you start training with an axe and get so good?" Heather winked.
Astrid relaxed as she answered the question. "I started training when I was four. Gobber made me a tiny axe, actually, I think I still have it. Anyways, then I practiced everyday and trained with every other weapon, but I prefer axe."
Astrid spun the bottle. Hiccup was her victim. She smirked.
"Truth or dare?"
Hiccup gulped. "Dare?"
"A certain some one has been annoying Heather and I. I dare you to knock him out." Astrid pointed to Snotlout.
Hiccup smiled a bit and walked over to Snotlout. "Sorry."
Hiccup swung and his fist collided with the side of Snotlout's head. He groaned and toppled to one side. Hiccup nudged him.
"Yup, he's out." Hiccup took his seat again.
Astrid and Heather clanked wrists as the game continued.
Hiccup spun the bottle. It landed on Heather.
"Truth or dare?" Hiccup asked.
"Dare." Heather narrowed her eyes.
"Can I actually dare all the girls?" Hiccup asked.
"Um, sure," Heather said slowly, after getting approval from the others.
"I dare all of you to let your hair down for the rest of the game." Hiccup looked smug.
"I'm gonna kill you soon," Astrid muttered.
Ruffnut let her hair go into three messy clumps, due to the fish oil that was applied every day. Astrid let her hair down. Hiccup watched as she ran her fingers through her light blonde hair. It blew in the slight draft of air. It cascaded down her back and ended just above her waist.
Heather was extremely reluctant to release her braid. Heather's raven locks traveled down her back. Her hair piled on the floor behind her. Fishlegs looked at Heather. She looked down self-conciously.
"Well, it's my turn," Heather said, spinning the bottle.
     "Yes! Snotlout!" Snotlout fist pumped.
     "Truth or dare?" Heather asked.
     "Truth," Sntolout said confidently.
     "Is it true you've been rejected over five hundred times?"
     "Um, I think." Snotlout tapped his chin.
     "You don't know?" Astrid snickered.
     "I lost count after four hundred." Snotlout shrugged.
Snotlout spun the bottle. Everyone kept their fingers crossed, praying it would not be them. Snotlout's truths and dares were horrendous. It stopped on Hiccup.
"Oh no," Hiccup muttered.
"Truth or dare?" Snotlout smirked.
"Truth?" Hiccup squeaked.
"Why didn't you kill Toothless?" Snotlout asked calmly.
"Because when I looked at him, I saw he was scared and I saw myself. I couldn't kill him because he looked defeated and he looked like he was done. I really wanted to give him a new life." Hiccup relaxed after the question.
Hiccup spun the bottle. Heather played with her hair as the bottle spun and spun. It landed on Tuffnut.
     "Truth or dare?" Hiccup asked.
     "Um, dare, duh!" Tuffnut said.
     "I dare you to break your favorite mace," Hiccup dared with a smirk.
     "Nohoho!!!!!" Tufnut wailed. "I can, I can't kill Macy!"
     "Oh gosh, fine I'm skipping my turn," Hiccup caved in.
     Tuffnut spun the bottle. It landed on Astrid.
     "Dare." Astrid did not let him ask.
     "Hey! I'm supposed to ask first!" Tuffnut complained. "Doesn't anyone know how to play?"
     "I was just saving your breath," Astrid snapped.
     "Fine, I dare you to kiss Snotlout," Tuffnut dared.
     Astrid's eyes went wide. She glanced at Hiccup, who was steaming mad. She winked at Hiccup. Astrid kissed her fist and hooked Snotlout. Sntolout yelped and passed out. Astrid smirked at sat down.
"Truth or dare?" Astrid questioned Fishlegs.
"Dare?" Fishlegs whimpered.
"I dare you to kiss Heather, on the lips," Astrid specified.
Fishlegs gulped and leaned over to press a quick kiss to Heather's lips. They broke and both flushed a deep red.
Fishlegs spun the bottle. "Snotlout?"
"Dare," Snotlout hissed.
"Make out with Astrid."
"Don't mind if I do," Snotlout pressed his lips on Astrid's.
Astrid squirmed and then the weight was lifted off of her. Hiccup had punched Snotlout again, but this time in the gut.
"Okay! Game over!" Hiccup called. "And will someone get Snotlout to his hut?"
Hookfang sniffed his rider. Snotlout rolled on the ground, twisting in pain. Hookfang proceeded to torch him.
"Ah! Hookfang!" Sntolout screeched.
The gang went to their huts and slept. Truth or dare was forgotten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the people who i used dares from were:
Sera341
For Snotlout and Astrid gets dared to make our infront of everyone and Hiccup goes angry and jealous with Snotlout??(I tweaked this one a bit)

TheChristianGirl12
Snotlout kisses Astrid and Hiccup gets pissed and punches him.(Combined with Sere341's because I just think that Hiccup would've punched him.)

A truth can be why Astrid started throwing axes and becoming so talented with them.

catdog556
Hiccup to punch Snotlout

Is it true that Snotlout got rejected over 500 times?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks and byeeeeeeeeeeee!