Hiccstrid&Heathlegs// Snoggletog

Heather and Astrid walked through the snow. Their breaths billowed in the air. Hiccup and Fishlegs joined the two.
"Let's go inside to swap presents and warm up!" Heather suggested.
"I'll make Yaknog!" Astrid jumped with glee as raced back, pulling her fur hood up.
"No!" Hiccup wailed. "Oh why me! What have I done!"
"What's wrong?" Heather asked.
Heather, without waiting for a reply, walked after her friend. Hiccup and Fishlegs gulped and reluctantly followed their girlfriends.

     Heather sat on the couch as Astrid made her Yaknog. Soon she was joined by two sad looking boyfriends. Heather snuggled into Fishlegs' side. Hiccup sat on the other side of the couch, dreading what was coming next.
     "Here it is!" Astrid came in with four mugs and a large pitcher.
     Heather looked at it. She took a mug. Heather took a giant gulp of it, BIG MISTAKE.
     Fishlegs clamped a hand over his mouth as he tried not to throw up. He looked at Heather. He knew Heather would drink it, she's a good friend, but Fishlegs could not let her go with it.
     "You can spit it out, you know," Fishlegs advised.
     "That would be rude," Heather hissed around the bolus of yaknog in her mouth.
     "Seriously, Astrid knows only Hiccup has ever "liked" the stuff." Fishlegs used air quotes.
     Heather finally agreed and spat it back in the mug. "What was in it?"
     Astrid took her to the kitchen.
     Meanwhile, Hiccup had called in Toothless. Toothless groaned and opened his mouth. His tongue quivered. Hiccup poured the yaknog into his mouth. Toothless raced out the door to wash his mouth.

     Heather looked horrified at the array of "ingredients".
     (Skip if you have a weak stomach)
     On the counter were eggs, butter and milk, like most eggnogs. Heather was almost on the verge of throwing up as she surveyed the rest. Yak steaks, yak liver, yak hearts, chicken stomach, yak jerky, yak hooves, yak hair. Heather's eye bulged. Who puts yak hair in a drink?
     (Resume reading)
     Heather returned with a haunted look in her eyes. Fishlegs opened his arms for her. She flew into them, shaking from head to toe.
     "My eyes!" Heather wailed.
     "What'd you do to her?" Fishlegs demanded.
     "I just showed her the ingredients." Astrid shrugged.
     "Okay, Astrid, Fishlegs and I took a vote and we decided that we should tell you that, uh, well, your, um," Hiccup stuttered.
     "Your yaknog is not that good," Fishlegs blurted.
     "No one really likes it," Hiccup admitted. "Only Ruffnut had been able to handle yaknog, only because she was having a craving for yak parts."
     "So, no one liked it?" Astrid looked at the floor.
     Hiccup wrapped an arm around her. "I'm not saying that you're bad at cooking, your excellent at cooking! Just not at your own concoctions."
     "Thanks for telling me," Astrid thanked. She took the pitcher and called for Stormfly.
"What ya doing?" Hiccup asked.
"Stormfly likes it," Astrid said, pouring the concoction in her mouth.
Stormfly licked her lips and gave a chirp. Astrid patted her head and let her go.
Heather smiled as she finally seemed to be less haunted. Hiccup wrapped an arm around Astrid. For the rest of the day, the two couples stayed inside and forevermore there was no yaknog