RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN// The New Moves

~Day 7~
     "Astrid, Heather, your training with Fishlegs and me."
     Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs and Heather all mounted and flew to the dome. All the other dragon riders stayed to watch the base. Hiccup and Astrid were standing in the middle, surrounded by Heather. Heather and Fishlegs made circles around them, acting as the enemy.
"Okay, backs together," Hiccup ordered.
Astrid nodded and pressed her back against Hiccup's. She held her axe and Hiccup held his Inferno. Hiccup glared at the person across from him, Heather. Hiccup and Astrid separated, taking their opponents with them. Hiccup and Heather stood across from each other, ready for the first move.
Hiccup struck first with a curbed swing. Heather blocked. Her berserker cry echoed as she raced at him, her axe spinning dangerously. Hiccup blocked the best he could, but Heather had soon knocked him to the ground.
"Okay, so you are a great fighter," Hiccup complimented as she helped him from the ground.
"Thanks," Heather said graciously, "hey Astrid! Come with me for a minute, I wanna show you something."
Astrid got off of Fishlegs' stomach and followed the raven-haired woman. Fishlegs walked up to Hiccup. Fishlegs rubbed his shoulder.
"Well, they won't get hurt if they stick together," Fishlegs said confidently.
"Yup," Hiccup agreed.

"Hey Hiccup! Look at what Heather came up with!" Astrid hailed her boyfriend and the Night Fury.
Hiccup could see Astrid in heavy armor. Hiccup flew over and watched as Heather flew at Astrid at top speed. Heather leaped off Windshear and pushed Astrid off Stormfly before landing back on Windshear. Astrid plummeted, but Stormfly did not let her get far before swooping underneath her.
"Pretty great huh?" Astrid said as she joined them. "It'll be a real help in not injuring the Singetails." Astrid winked at Hiccup.
"And you've got to see what Astrid came up with! It is ingenious!" Heather gushed.
"Well, I wouldn't say ingenious," Astrid said modestly.
"C'mon! You have to show them!" Heather insisted.
"Fine, Hiccup fly behind me and shoot at me," Astrid instructed.
"What?" Hiccup seemed confused.
"Please, just trust me," Astrid pleaded.
Hiccup nodded sadly. "C'mon Toothless."
"And don't take it easily Hiccup!" Astrid hollered.
Hiccup nodded. Toothless charged a plasma blast. He released the glowing purple missile. Hiccup was about to call a warning, but Astrid twisted around and swung her axe just in time. Time seemed to slow as Hiccup watched her axe crash into the blast, shattering the blast moments before it hit her.
"Astrid, how?" Hiccup spluttered.
Astrid held up her axe. "Remember this?" Astrid asked. "It's the extra Gronckle Iron gave me. Gobber reenforced it so that it wouldn't bend."
"Wow, you know what?" Hiccup asked, looking at the two women.
"What?" They answered simultaneously.
"I don't think you need anymore training, you two are great already," Hiccup said in a compliment.
Astrid and Heather smiled. They clinked their wrists together before hustling off for a race on their dragons. Hiccup watched before speeding off after the girls.

K, reason for lateness. My wifi stinks right now! Honestly, so sorry if it fells like I'm just making it up. I'm not. So sorry it's a day late, trying to get the connection fixed!