(Dont know how to title this one for people)// Shell Shocked

(Takes place in Shell Shocked Part 1)
     "I'll hold things together while you're gone," Astrid assured, her hand rested on Hiccup's shoulder. "We'll be fine, go."
     Astrid watched worriedly as she watched Hiccup and Toothless disappear into the night. She watched for a bit longer. Then she turned around. "Okay, so how about everyone go and get some rest. We'll think of plans tomorrow."
     "And who put you in charge?" Tuffnut asked stupidly.
     Astrid sent him a sharp glare, which Ruffnut perceived first. She smacked her brother and dragged him away. Heather and Dagur sat on the side of the Clubhouse fireplace. Everyone had left. Astrid walked over. She sat next to them.
     "Sorry we couldn't save Berserker Island," Asrrid said softly.
     Heather murmured an 'okay' while Dagur sent her a thankful glance. His hand resting against Heather's back. Astrid left for her hut after telling Heather and Dagur she'd return. She quickly set up a makeshift bed on her table and slid it next to her own bed.
     "Hey, you two can stay in my hut," Astrid offered.
     "But where will you stay," Heather asked. "I don't want to put you out."
     "You won't be putting me out," Astrid assured. "I'll stay here."
     Heather glanced warily at her. "What about blankets?"
     Astrid sighed and motioned for Dagur to go to her hut. "I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. I'll just wait for Hiccup."
     Heather sighed and nodded. She knew how worried Astrid must be. She waved good bye and walked out. She looked back once to see Astrid sit against the wall, Stormfly nestled next to her. Astrid had picked up her axe and a small rock. Heather exhaled softly and left.

     Hiccup came back, Viggo behind him. It was early dawn.
     "Viggo, stay here," Hiccup ordered. "Bud, watch him."
     Toothless nodded and glared at Viggo, who simply nodded. Hiccup walked into the Clubhouse. He was startled when he saw Astrid. Astrid's head laid against the wall she sat against. Her breath was deep and even, giving away that she was sleeping. Hiccup squatted in front of her. He gently grasped her shoulder. She took a deep breath through her nose as she opened her crystal eyes.
     "Hiccup?" Astrid murmured.
     Hiccup helped her to a regular sitting position and knelt in front of her. "Have you been here all night?"
     Astrid nodded and showed me her axe. "I waited for you. I started sharpening my axe, but it's as sharp as it'll get. I guess I dozed off."
     Hiccup smiled and hugged her. Astrid gladly returned the gesture. Hiccup didn't want to let her go, but he knew that he had to tell her about Viggo. Suddenly Heather walked in. Hiccup and Astrid sprang apart.
     Heather waved her hand while assuring, "your secret is safe with me."
     Hiccup smiled and looked between the women. "Viggo's here."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya peeps! So what day think? And is anyone else excited for Febuary!
RACE TOT HE EDGE SEASON 6 PREMIERS ON THE 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can't tell I'm SUPER excited!
Comment, vote and keep reading!
Byeeeeeeeeee!