Heathlegs// All Problems Have A Solution

Heather waltzed around Beek. It had changed so much since she had been there when she was fifteen. She smiled at the carving of Stoick. The sculpture overlooked the plaza of Berk and reminded the Berkians that he was always watching over them. She mounted Windshear and flew to the Great Hall.
     "Okay! I know you all want to know why you are called here," Hiccup announced over the buzz of conversations.
     Everyone stopped and looked at him. Heather quickly made her way to her husband, Fishlegs. He scooted over to allow room for her. Fishlegs held an arm around her waist. Heather smiled a bit as she watched Hiccup give his speech about Asrrid becoming pregnant.
     "One day, that'll be us," Fishlegs murmured.
     Heather beamed at the thought. Fishlegs held her closer and she leaned against his arm. The meeting was soon dispersed. Heather jumped over to talk with Astrid. "Congratulations you two, it'll be the cutest babe."
     Hiccup and Astrid both blushed, but managed a "thanks Heather". Heather snickered as Fishkegs came over. She entwined her hand in his and they walked out of the Great Hall, where Windshear and Meatlug were playing. Fishlegs looped his arm with mine as we walked to our hut.

It's been six months since Astrid and Hiccup announced their baby. Astrid had been relieved from her duties at the academy and Heather took over training the young shield maidens. Heather enjoyed the young kids and Fishlegs would smile as he watched her interact with them. He watched as she helped the five-year-olds hold their weapons with ease and helped the more mature kids handle their weapon.
"She's a natural with them isn't she?" Hiccup's voice interrupted Fishlegs' thoughts.
"Yeah," Fishlegs said nonchalantly, "she'll be great with ours one day."
Hiccup heard sadness tainting his voice.
"Alright Fishlegs, what's wrong?" Hiccup asked sternly.
"It's just, Heather and I have been trying for months and nothing," Fishlegs said sadly. "Heather is convinced she can't have kids and that's part of the reason she took the job at the academy."
Hiccup clapped Fishlegs on the shoulder. "Don't worry, and maybe take a break. You've worn your bodies for a while, rest and relax." Hiccup winked at him as Heather walked up.
"What was that about?" Heather asked as she watched Hiccup walk away.
"He suggested that we take a break from trying," Fishlegs revealed.
Heather wrapped her hand in his and pecked his cheek. "I agree."
Heather and Fihslegs walked down the the beach. They gazed at the sunset with Windshear and Meatlug hovering close by. Heather soon laid down to look at the stars. Fishlegs joined her and spotted a black dragon flying through the air.
Heather chuckled as she recognized Hiccup and Astrid. Toothless roared as the sky lit with Arvindale's Fire. Heather and Fishlegs basked in the moment of silence and peace.

It was three months after Fishlegs and Heather had talked and stopped for a bit. Heather was beaming with joy at the news she had recieved. She raced down the planks to the docks. She reached Fishlegs at the boats and grabbed him. He returned the gesture with a tight hug.
"I have to tell you something," Heather said breathlessly. "I just came from Gothi's."
Fishlegs' mind worked quickly at deciphering what she was saying. "You're?"
Heather nodded with a laugh. Fishlegs jumped for joy and twirled Heather around, over his head. Her giggles and laughs echoed around the docks. Fishlegs sat her down and rested his forehead against hers.
"You have to come back now," Heather murmured.
"You know I always will," Fishlegs replied softly.
Heather bid him one last farewell before going to stand next to Astrid. Astrid held her and Hiccup's new born son, Stoick. Heather smiled as Stoick unfurled his little fists. Heather and Astrid watched their husbands leave from the Meatheads.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm back! Did ya miss me?
So now I'm back to the one chapter here once a week. And the Night Fury's Fury is not being discontinued, but it is going to be taken off a schedule. Since its getting really hard for me to find ideas. But it will be updated soon, I hope.
Hiccstrid: the Broken will come out in after this years school year. So sometime in May or June. Watch for it!
Byeeeeee!