Hiccstrid//Forever love

(Hiccup and Astrid get into a fight ad Hiccup says something hurtful and Astrid leaves. Two years later she appears in the battle where Stoick died.
~TheChristianGirl12)
Hiccup and Astrid were the best of friends. Until one fateful day, their world falls apart.
"Just listen for once!" Astrid hissed.
"I am!" Hiccup growled.
"When a girl comes to a guy with problems, she doesn't always need the guy to fix the problem!" Astrid yelled. "Sometimes the girl just needs to tell someone."
"Then why tell the guy? Why not tell her best friend." Hiccup's eyes burned with a flame.
"You are my best friend and I thought I could trust you!" Astrid snarled.
"If you can't trust me, then why don't you just leave!" Hiccup gasped.
Astrid looked at him in shock. Hiccup placed a few fingers on his lips.
Did those words just come out of my mouth? Hiccup thought. He regretted them instantly.
Astrid's eyes hardened. "Fine, I'll go."
Astrid mounted Stormfly and flew off. Her shape became a tiny dot in the sky. Hiccup wailed for her to come back. He and Toothless flew after them, but to no avail.
Astrid was gone.

~Two Years Later~

Hiccup stood in the midst of ruins. Berk had been so close to destruction, but with the help of the Alpha's call, Toothless was able to save Berk.
"Hiccup!" Valka pointed to an approaching dragon.
Soon the dragon came into view. A rider sat atop a Deadly Nadder. Hiccup's eyes widened as he was around thirty more dragons behind the Nadder. Gronckles, Nightmares, Nadders, Hobblegrunts, Hotburples and many more fanned out behind the rider.
"Battle stations!" Hiccup ordered.
Everyone got ready for an attack. The rider landed in the center of town. She slid off her Nadder and stood before Hiccup on bent knee.
Hiccup's mind wandered to the Nadder. She looked so much like Stormfly. Oh, how he missed Astrid. No one could fill her place at the academy.
"Please?" The lady's voice snapped him out of his world.
"I'm sorry, what?" Hiccup asked.
"Dragon Island has been destroyed by the Bewilderbeast, can the dragons stay here?" She repeated.
"Of course," Hiccup accepted.
"Fishlegs can study them for possible illnesses and Heather can make sure they have adequate sleeping accommodations." She instructed.
Heather squealed and ran up to her. She and the lady wrapped each other in a hug.
"Heather?"
"I'm surprised that you don't recognize her voice." Heather gestured to the rider.
The rider nodded as Heather continued. "It's Astrid!"
Hiccup stepped forward and pushed her hood down. Crystal blue eyes blinked up at him. Astrid's bangs no longer covered her left eye. Hiccup placed a shaking hand on Astrid's cheek.
"I've really missed you," Astrid admitted.
Hiccup nodded in agreement. Suddenly he pulled her close to him. His lips pressed against her's. Astrid stiffened, but soon fell into his embrace.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Hiccup pulled away.
"Me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!
I'm back and I hope to update soon again!
Don't be afraid to comment ideas. Any chapter at any time, I'll use them.(As long as they're appropriate)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!