Hiccstrid&Heather// When Did This Happen?

(This takes place, before they fully leave the Edge)
Hiccup and Astrid sat on the beach. Astrid cuddled up to Hiccup, while he rested his head on the top of her head. Hiccup sighed. Astrid stood up abruptly. Hiccup stood up next to her and looked up. There, against the setting sun was a dragon flying towards them. The familiar silver wings was a tip off on who this mysterious dragon was. Windshear and Heather.
     "Hey you two!" Heather smiled.
     Astrid gave her fellow rider a hug before leading her back to Hiccup and sitting down next to him.
     "So, how's Berserker Island?" Hiccup asked.
     "Great, it's doing great." Heather tapped her knee. "Actually, the King of Dragons has remained under our island, keeping it safe from intervening dragons."
      Hiccup smiled at the King of Dragons; though, he did wish he could've seen it. Heather talked about the renovations of their island and how Gustav finally finished the Wall Market. Hiccup unknowingly had Astrid's hand in twined with his. His thumb ran gently up and down the back of her hand. Heather's gaze broke to their hands.
     "So, two questions." Heather held up two fingers. "Astrid, did you change your shirt color to red because of Hiccup's tunic? And two, when did this happen?" Heather gestured to their hands and how Astrid was unintentionally resting against Hiccup.
     Their eyes went wide. "Um, well, uh, some months ago?" Astrid recalled.
     Heather smiled and winked at Astrid. Astrid gave her a small glare. "Astrid, wanna practice axe throwing? We have a lot to talk about."
     Heather pulled Asrrid from the ground and turned around to mount Windshear. Hiccup grabbed Astrid's hand and pecked her cheek. Astrid smiled and whistles for Stormfly. Hiccup watched as the two flew to the forest, their training ground. Hiccup chuckled to himself and shook his head a bit.
     "I'm still collecting that picnic," he murmured.

Woohoooooo! RTTE is awesome! But over😭
Feelings?