Astrid&Valka// First Meeting

(Requested by @nightfurytrainerxd
Do one of what happens when Astrid meets Valka after movie 2)
     "Hiccup? Are you in here?" Astrid asked. She pushed open the door of the Haddock home. She looked at the familiar surroundings of the house.
     "Sorry dear, Hiccup's out. He took an early start on his duties."
     Astrid jumped at the sudden voice. She accidentally bumped into the table, causing an avalanche of dishes and leftover breakfast food. She looked up to see Hiccup's mother; though, her name to Astrid was unknown.
     "I am so sorry, I'll pick it up," Astrid assured.
     "Oh it's fine, I was knew I would finally see we you around here," she said with a smile. She gently led Astrid to the table and turned it back up. She and Astrid pulled up chairs and sat down. "I'm Valka."
     "Oh, Astrid," Astrid said.
     "Oh, you must be the Valkyrie Hiccup was bragging about!" Valka said gleefully.
     Astrid could not hide the small blush. "Me?"
     "Oh yes, Hiccup told me all about Berk, how dragons and Vikings came together and how I needed to meet his best friend," Valka said enthusiastically. "Except, he may have perceived you as his best friend, but I know you two are way more."
     Astrid chucked lightly. "I, um, yeah I guess. Hiccup is my best friend though."
     Valka smiled. "And who is the large man, blonde hair? He was asking me all about the different dragons. He said he had to update the Book of Dragons."
      Astrid rolled her eyes playfully. "That's Fishlegs. He has more dragon facts stored in his brain than anyone, well, except Hiccup maybe, but he is a total dragon geek. And you get Hiccup and Fishlegs together, aye, it's a chatter about dragons and inventions only."
"So tell me, which dragon do you own?" Valka said.
"A Deadly Nadder, her name's Stormfly," Astrid replied. Valka asked her to continue to tell her about Stormfly. "Well, she was one of the dragon we used to use for Dragon training, like before Hiccup trained Toothless. She's been my best friend ever since and she's cares more about me than about herself."
"So what other dragons do your riders have?" Valka asked, eager to learn all about the twenty years she missed in Berk.
"Well, Fishlegs has a Gronckle, Meatlug. She's sweet, but not always the best for battle. She's almost to gentle. The twins have a Zippleback, they share Barf and Belch, but when they started they would always fight and so would the two heads. And then um, oh right, Snotlout, the muttonhead of the group if you ask me." Valka chuckled at that statement as Astrid continued. "He has Hookfang, a Monstrous Nightmare. They work together when they have to, but most of the time Snotlout and Hookfang are at each other's throats. But like I said, when they have to be they get along pretty well."
"I've missed so much of Hiccup's life, well, all of it," Valka said sadly. "If I had been there, he might not have been raised as a disappointment."
Astrid reached across and took Valka's hand. "But you're here now, and now you can be here for Hiccup."
Valka smiled and stood up with Astrid. Astrid and her walked around the town. Astrid told her stories and showed her the things that Hiccup had built and all the ways he had made it better for dragons. Valka and Astrid soon ran into Hiccup himself.
"Hey mom, Astrid, what are you two doing today?" Hiccup asked from atop Toothless.
"I'm showing your mom around Berk, a lot has changed since she was here." Astrid explained.
Hiccup landed. "Well, Gobber has the forge under control and Sven and Spiteliut have the rest, how about I join you?" Hiccup asked.
Valka agreed immediately, wanting to spend some time with her son. "Astrid has been telling me all kinds of stories of your adventures."
Hiccup cast a side long glance at Astrid. "Oh she has has she? Well M'lady, what about all your stories."
Astrid nudged him. "Um, better not, wouldn't want to bore your mom with my lame adventures." She gave Hiccup a look that told him to stop talking.
Hiccup snickered and ignored her. He took her by the waist and guided her and his mother through Berk, Toothless following behind. "Well, let's have mom be the decider of that. Did Astrid tell you when she went face to face with the Flightmare?"

"So Astrid did that? All day?" Valka asked.
Hiccup nodded. Astrid groaned before protesting, "I was being silly, and Hiccup knows that." She added a rough punch to clear her point.
     Hiccup sniggered.
     "But to be fair Hiccup, you were very bad at noticing a large necklace with a gold medallion hanging around my neck." Astrid poked him. She smirked at Hiccup's embarrassed face.
     After hearing all the embarrassing stories Astrid had already told his mother, he knew he had to tell some embarrassing ones about Astrid. Luckily Astrid didn't kill him. But Valka made sure to tell Hiccup that she really liked Astrid. Hiccup smiled and made the mental note to remember that his mother would say yes to Astrid becoming a part of their family.

Wwwhhhhaaaaaaattttttt! Two chapters in one day! Yeah! I am on it today!
Yes there is a part two to The Cure, but I'm gonna make you wait a bit!😈
Please don't kill me, anywho. See ya!!
Byeeeeeeeee!