Defender of the Wing part 2

*edited*
    "But first, I'm gonna kill you myself."
     Queen Mala raised her long sword to Hiccup. Astrid backed up against Hiccup. Mala's ninja-like warriors surrounded Astrid and Hiccup, cutting them off from the rest of the gang.
     "Hiccup?" Astrid said hesitantly.
     Mala stepped forward with her sword raised to slice Hiccup's throat. Hiccup raised his hands near his ears.
     "Hiccup, how long until we make our next move?" Astrid hissed.
     "What next move? I'm out of next moves!" Hiccup panicked.
     "Queen Mala! Please!" Astrid pleaded. "We are not dragon hunters!"
     "Silence! You deny you are dragon hunters, but you worked with them to take the Eruptidon! Without it the fate of my village is sealed." Mala snarled.
     "Mala, think about it. Would our dragons risk their lives to save us if we were dragon hunters?" Hiccup tried to reason.
     "You've held them for so long that they do not know how to be free," Mala retorted.
     "Um, actually Hiccup, she kinda has a point, we have had them for five years," Tuffnut pipped up.
     "Tuffnut!" Astrid growled.
     "We don't make the dragons do our bidding forcefully. We listen to the dragons, as they help us and we help them," Hiccup explained, glaring at Tuffnut.
     "Silence Hiccup Haddock! You will die by my sword tonight," Mala swore.
     "Wait! I won't try to escape, but let me say something." Hiccup looked at Astrid.
     Hiccup turned Astrid towards him. He started speaking.
     "Ever since we were six, I've had a crush on you. When I finally got you when we were fifteen I was ecstatic. But since we're meeting our end sooner than later, I want to tell you, I love you Astrid Hofferson."
     Astrid grinned. "I love you too."
     She wrapped him in a hug, but pulled away quickly, caressing his cheek. Astrid and Hiccup locked hands, their fingers twining. They smiled, knowing that they had finally shared their fears. Mala looked at them. Mala's eyes showed some regret. She raised her sword.
     "Mala!" A voice boomed.
     "Dagur," Mala hissed.
     "Dagur!" Heather's eyes showed relief at her lost brother.
     "Mala, I know I have done some things that had hurt you. But the Eruptadon, that was Viggo, not the Dragon Riders. I swear that the riders are not to blame," Dagur tried to convince.
     "Dagur! You have done horrid things, but why should I listen to you?" Queen Mala demanded.
     Heather's eyes widened. "Because that's Toothless." Pointing to the defensive black dragon. "The only Night Fury left. When Hiccup shot him down all those years ago he could've killed Toothless on the spot. But he didn't. He freed Toothless, and in return Toothless offered his loyalty. No dragon hunter would've done that."
     Mala's eyes flashed and she lowered her arm. She sheathed her sword. Her head bowed, as her warriors followed.
     "I apologize Hiccup Haddock," Mala said. "I did not know."
     "It's just a misunderstanding." Hiccup shrugged.
     Mala gave the order to lower their guards. They did and the riders relaxed. Astrid turned and jumped into Hiccup's arms.
     "You did it!" Astrid gave him pecks on the cheeks and lips.
     "I love you M'lady," Hiccup whispered before pressing a long-lasting kiss on her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     So in honor of RTTE Season 4(airing in 5 DAYS!), this is my thought of what should happen in Defenders of the Wing part 2.
     Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!