Hiccstrid// Protection

VERY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END. PLEASE READ!
(Maybe you can write a one-shot about Astrid being abused by her dad/or mo. And Hiccup found out about it or maybe even saw how she got hit and protected her?

                                                                                                                        ~TheColdestWater)
     Astrid Hofferson and Hiccup Haddock have been dating for around a year. Astrid has met Hiccup's father and mother, Stoick and Valka, many times. Hiccup has yet to meet her parents. Why? Simple.
                                                                    She's protecting him.

     "Astrid, can I please meet your parents?" Hiccup begged for the hundreth time.
     "No," Astrid responded.
     "Why?" Hiccup whined.
     Astrid looked at him. He was shocked as her eyes glistened with faint tears. She averted her gaze to her hands that were folded in her lap.
     Astrid took a shaky breath. "It's personal."
     "Fine," Hiccup said.
     Astrid continued to look at her hands. Hiccup noticed a haunted look creeped onto her face. Hiccup nudged Astrid's ribs. She yelped and squinted her eyes shut with pain. Hiccup gently stabled her.
     "You okay?" Hiccup's eyes glittered with worry.
     "Yeah," Astrid said quietly.
     "Okay." Hiccup did not sound like he believed her.

     A slap greeted Astrid at the door.
     "Where have you been? We've needed dinner two hours ago!" Astrid's father howled.
     "I-I-I was studying!" Astrid whimpered.
     "You're lying," her mother snarled.
     "Fine, I was out with a friend," Astrid gave in.
     "Who?" Her mother demanded.
     "Hiccup Haddock," Astrid mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     So I wanna make this into a full book. How many people would read it? This is kinda a preview of what the book would be like.
     So I've been working on a TON of books.
     I'm working on RTTE Season 5. It'll have 13 chapters and will be updated(hopefully) once a month. I haven't posted it but y'all will be the first to know. 
     I'm still writing The Night Fury's Fury and The Deceitful Marriage. And obviously this one.
     Yes I am on VayCay and updating here and not the Deceitful Marriage, but these are much easier to do than a full fledged chapter. So if ya wanna know about the next update on the Deceitful Marriage, I told you in a chapter in the book.
     K, rant done. Until later!
     Byeeeeeeee!