RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// One Moment

~Day 12~
     Astrid and Hiccup walked around the Edge. Their hands were intertwined and their shoulders brushed with each step. Astrid and Hiccup made it to a rocky outcrop, covered in luscious grass.
     "Can I ask you something?" Astrid asked timidly. Hiccup nodded for her to continue. "When did you know you loved me?"
     "Oh um, well, I guess when you were a training shield maiden," Hiccup reported. "I knew that you would never go for a boy like me, but you were always in control. You always knew what you were going to do, and I admired that. Plus you were a very skilled warrior."
     Astrid smiled, a faint blush on her cheeks. "That was it?"
     Hiccup nodded. He stopped and took her hands in his. "Astrid, you're special. It only took a moment to know that you were amazing, and that I love you."
     Astrid smiled and kissed his lips. "Well, I wish I could say it only took a moment for me to know you. I'm sorry I took so long to come to my senses."
     Hiccup smiled. "It only took a moment for you you change though."

I did make it today! It's currently 11:42 at night, but never the less I got the chapter for day 12 written! A little Hiccstrid feels for you! 4 days left!!!!!!!!
So sorry for not being as prompt as I usually am, it's really hard with school and everything. But I swear, I'm trying my hardest!
Byeeeeeeeee!