Heathlegs// Pillow Fight

So sorry, I lost the comment and can't find it so I don't know who suggested it.
Fishlegs snuck into Heather's hut one evening. His hands behind him. Heather had had a rough day today, between her being distracted and sad about learning her father's last words. Fishlegs wanted to be there for her and so he came up with a master plan to cheer her up. At least, it worked when Hiccup used it on Astrid. Fishlegs head quiet sniffling from upstairs.
     "Heather?" Fishlegs called.
     Heather sniffed once and wiped her eyes. "Up here."
     Fishlegs walked up. "So Hiccup told me a way to cheer you up, and I really hope it works."
     Heather looked at Fishlegs in confusion. Fishlegs suddenly drew his hands from his back. He raised a pillow. Heather's eyes widened and she grabbed her's and hit Fishlegs first. Fishlegs tumbled to the floor.
     "A pillow fight?" Heather asked.
     She was now standing, with a pillow in her right hand. Fishlegs smiled and shrugged. Heather giggled and smacked him again. Fishlegs let out a choked scream.
     "Heather. I'm not going to let you get away with that!" Fishlegs said.
     Fishlegs retaliated quickly and knocked Heather backwards. Fishlegs will never understand how Heather will manage to stay on her feet. Heather charged back, a huge smile on her face. Fishlegs smiled back and met her in the middle. Heather tackled him to the ground. She knelt on his chest and held his hands above his head with one hand. She giggled and leaned down. She was so close, Fishlegs could feel her breath on his nose.
     She let her lips rest on his. He returned and caught her upper lip in his. She pulled away and smiled. He smiled back. He sat up, Heather still sitting on his lap. Heather smiled and snuggled into his chest, her arm around his neck. Fishlegs rested a hand on her hips.
     "Thank you," Heather murmured. "Your so kind!"
     "Anything for you," Fihslegs answered softly.
     Heather sighed. They stayed with each other until dinner, resting contentedly against one another.