RTTE S6 COUNTDOWN!// Love in the Midst of Battle

*edited*
~Day 6~
     Astrid walked to the doorway of Hiccup's hut. She peeked inside. "Hiccup?" She watched Toothless chase a ball of flying paper and she had a pretty good guess of where the paper came from. She smiled a bit and looked it her left. There she saw Hicucp bent over a table.
"C'mon Hiccup, think!" Hiccup mumbled. He pounded a fist on the table. Toothless cowered slightly.
"I don't think you should do that," Astrid pipped up. "Toothless gets scared."
Toothless inched forwards. Hiccup released his fist and patted Toothless' head. "I'm sorry bud. What brings you here M'lady?"
Astrid smiled. "I thought I could come and help you determine your next move on the flyers." Astrid leaned on the table next to him.
"Sure, I could really use your thoughts." Hiccup turned back to the paper.
     "So I think a coordinated attack to get to Krogan. Once he's gone they shouldn't be a problem," Astrid said.
     "That's a thought, but we need to get past his flyers to even have a shot at him," Hiccup broke down.
     Astrid hummed in agreement. She and Hiccup traded ideas for an hour. Hiccup was lying on the floor, his hands on his face. Astrid sat down next to him. No words were said, but many words and thoughts were exchanged.
     "Hiccup, don't worry, we'll get it," Astrid assured. "And when the right plan comes you'll know."
     Hiccup sighed and sat up. "I know I just wish I knew what it was."
     Astrid placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I know, but you're Hiccup, and you always find a way." She smiled.
     Hiccup smiled back and pressed a light kiss to her lips. "Wait! That's it! Distraction!"
     Hiccup jumped up to Astrid's amusement. She stood up and looked at his game plan. He was sketching so fast that it didn't take her long to figure out what he wanted to do. She grinned as she watched the plan come together.
     "See, I told you you could do it." Astrid laid her head on Hiccup's shoulder.
     "Well, it wouldn't have ever come together without you," Hiccup complimented.
     Astrid smiled and kissed his cheek. "Let's go tell the others."
     "Wait." Hiccup grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. "Thanks Astrid." He pulled away and looked her in the eyes. He smiled and kissed her. He pulled away and his gaze hardened. "Now let's tell the others."

Yay! Day 6!!!!! How many of you watched the trailer? I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! 10 days left!