Heatlegs// Huts on Edge// Part 1

(Completely made up)(Overlaps with Shellshocked)

     Commotion was happening around the Edge. Heather was collecting things for her hut. Wood, stone and mortar was being collected from all over.
     Heather and Fishlegs were standing still. Their break was almost over, but they were enjoying themselves. Heather would laugh a bit at jokes and stories Fishlegs would tell. THier break lasted five minutes, but then they needed to get back to work.

     "Did I ever thank you for doing this?" Heather asked.
     She handed Fishlegs another log. Fishlegs placed the log down and looked at Heather.
     "Yes, fourteen times, now fifteen." Fishlegs looked around.
     Heather knelt down next to him and held out a handful of nails. "Well, lets make it sixteen. Thank you."
     Fishlegs looked at her gratefully and took a nail. Heather surpressed a shiver. Though they had been dating for over a month, whenever they touched, it sent a spark of chills up her spine.
     "Hopefully that'll hold," Fishlegs said, while hammering the last nail in place.
     Heather stood up and looked at the hut. Fishlegs joined her. She wrapped her arms around his arm. She snuggled against him and he pulled his arm away and wrapped it gently around her shoulders. Heather shifted and wrapped her arms around his middle.
     "Now all that's left is a bit of interior design." Heather pulled out a check list.
     "Want help?" Fishlegs offered.
      "Actually, I was going to ask Astrid about it." Heather smirked.
      "I can help." Fishlegs nearly begged.
      "Sorry, but this is a girls thing Fish," a voice spoke with a laugh.
      Astrid walked up and patted Fishlegs' shoulder. Heather and Astrid walked inside. Heather sorted her belongings and Astrid helped with placement.
      "So, how are the two of you?" Astrid asked.
      The girls had finished an hour ago and were relaxing on Heather's bed. They were having fresh squeezed tart lemonade.(As in no sugar at all)
      "Pretty good," Heather said evenly. "What about you and Hiccup?"
      "Can't complain." Astrid giggled.
      Heather smiled and nodded. She knew that ever since Astrid had gone temporarily blind, Hiccup and her had been getting closer than ever. Suddenly crashes sounded. The island shook and fires were started. Heather and Astrid raced outside and saw their worst nightmare. Ryker had weaponized a dragon. A Shellfire Dragon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woohoo!
Two chapters on one day! So I'm back. If you're reading Deceitful Marriage, this Saturday is the two chapter Saturday!
Byeeeeee!