Heathlegs// Light In The Dark

It was a brutally cold night on the Edge. The stillness of night and the inch of snow were the start of November.
"No!"
Heather's head shot from her pillow. Her breaths coming to short gasps. David's head rose. He blinked blearily at his sister. Quiet sobbing could be heard in the small hut. David sat up.  
     "Heather?" Dagur stood up and made his way to her bed.
     "I'm define Dagur, just need some fresh air," Heather said abruptly.
     Dagur watched helplessly as she walked out. Once outside Heather raced across the Edge. She stopped outside a small hut. She hesitated, but then banged on the door.
     "Heather?" Fishlegs asked.
     Heather wasted no time. She jumped against him and wrapped her arms around him. Fishlegs wasted no time about wrapping his hands around her small frame. Heather buried her face into his neck.
     "What's wrong?" Fishlegs asked quietly.
     He slowly walked backwards, carefully pulling Heather with him. He sat down on the side of his bed. Heather unfurled a bit, but still had her head on Fishlegs.
     "What happened?" Fishlegs asked.
     "I dreamed that you were taken by dragon hunters. Then they forced me to watch them kill you slowly, and so I had to know that you're safe." Heather ended breathlessly.
     "Hey, don't worry, I'm fine," Fishlegs comforted.
     "But what if something happens to you?" Heather whimpered. "I couldn't live if something did."
     "You'd learn to," Fishlegs said gently.
     "No I wouldn't!" Heather protested. She looked down, hear creeping into her cheeks. "I care about you to much."
     Fishlegs processed her words carefully. He lifted her chin and quickly pressed a deep kiss on her lips. Heather laid a hand in his as they pulled away from each other. She rested her forehead against his.
     "I-" she started.
     "I know, I love you to," Fishlegs retaliated.
     Heather smiled as his gave her a quick kiss. She rested her head on his chest, leaning against him.
     Her light in the dark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
woohoo!!
So! Deceitful marriage last chapter before epilogue is this Saturday!!!!!
And then it will be Hiccstrid AU: the Broken(don't know when the first chapter will go up)
So, comment ideas for one-shots!
Byeeeeeeeeeee!