➺ You'll be the death of me

Narration: 1st Person.
Main Protagonists: Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Other Character: Tej Singh Oberoi x Priyanka Singh Oberoi.
Status: Highly Unedited.

Today APC Randhawa and his mother were coming to make an alliance with Priyanka and all the members were asked to come to the hall dressed in the evening by shivaay or rather say that they were being ordered by the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Tej was burning with anger as he was against this decision and on top of that Shivaay took this decision without asking him for once as he was the father of Priyanka.

T E J  P O V.

How dare he took this decision without coming to me once and asking me. I never said a word when he took Om and Rudra life's decision but now this is enough. Ok I know it has prinku's acceptance but how can she marry that Low-class ACP who even doesn't have that Much ability to make her live the life of luxury under whom she lived from her childhood. I hope that she refused it. I don't know what has gone in everybody's head in this house they are behaving like they have stone in place of their brain. I don't believe that Pinky agreed with me. Oh god! I am getting so many surprises only this morning.

I don't know when will Janvi agree with me? Why I'm thinking only? it is impossible! She never listens to me. Anyways I hope she get her sense back who has gone to a holiday from the last few years. But what had happened to Shivaay? What happens to his Name bloodline and lineage usool? He loves prinku a lot so why he is doing this. Oh, I see he wanted to humiliate me in the society for making a low-class APC my SIL. He always tries to do this to make me feel ashamed. Just let the ACP's family come If I see that his family is not good then no one will be able to change the mind of Tej Singh Oberoi, not even Shivaay. I will at that very moment break this alliance.

But where the hell is shivaay? He must be in his room. I need to ask him some question regarding this. As I went towards his room I saw all the member were doing arrangements for there arrival. All of them had got Nuts! Oh god! When I was going to his room I heard someone calling me."Tej Uncle are you looking for shivaay?"Annika asked me. I just nodded" he had gone out for a meeting so you can meet him once he comes," she said"ok I'll meet him when he comes," I said and she smiled at me and went away.
Now I can meet him in the evening only. Heck! Hope he comes soon.

A N N I K A  P O V

How can shivaay take this decision? I know that he hates that ACP so why is he making this decision? I think there is something more to it.he is hiding something from us. When Shakti uncle asked him if there is any problem then he instantly stiffened and I can see sweat making there way on his forehead. His face expression instantly changed into a stressed one as if he was caught red-handed. A flash of distress was seen in his bluish orbs, only for a few seconds and then suddenly changed back to normal. But I know this was just an act for not making anyone suspicious of him but I'm Annika Singh Oberoi and I know him more than anyone else. He can fool anyone here in this house but not me. His eyes never lie. All the things come crystal clear when anyone sees his eyes.

When everyone retired to their room I went towards our room. I saw him talking to someone in the phone"yes I'm coming, make all the preparations I will be there soon" he said and went toward the closet and took out some files out."Shivaay"I called out to him, he just hummed in response while looking at his file."I wanted to talk to you" I said "not now Annika I have an urgent meeting and need to go over there" he said not meeting my eyes."Why are you doing this shivaay?"I asked him with a sigh "What?" He asked confused as if he doesn't know what I'm talking about.