➺ Midnight Madness

Narration: 3rd Person.
Main Protagonists: Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Other Characters: Rudra Singh Oberoi x Saumya Rudra Singh Oberoi x Omkara Singh Oberoi x Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi.
Status : Highly Unedited.

"Shivaay uthiye"annika whispered and shaked him lightly.seeing him not giving any response she just started shaking him more violently and this time she shouted a little loudly making him wake up with a jerk and looking around saying"What happened? Is there a theif?"he shouted but seeing no one he gave a confused look and turned his face to see annika just a little away from his face with strands of her hair falling on her face,making him frightened and because of this he shouted again making her roll her eyes in frustration.

"Why the hell are you shouting like this shivaay?I'm annika your wife Remember me?"she said sarcastically while keeping the strands at the back of her ear."What the wuck! It's you I thought that you were a ghost"he said while keeping his hand in the right side of his chest and didn't knew what he said would make her angry like hell.As if even he say a bad word now a days she started crying like anything as her mood swing was at it's worst at her 5th month of pregnanacy.

"What?You think that I look like a ghost?I hate you shivaay I know after Iv'e become fat like this your love for me is fading away!You don't love me now."she said as fresh streams of tears made it's way from her dove shaped eyes making him smack his head for not controlling his stupid tongue in front of her and that too at this crucial stage of time."Anni It's nothing like that baby! I Love you and you look really good like this"he said and tired to huss her but she cried out loud once again making him gulp the groan which was on a verge of escaping his mouth.This month was really a hectic for him as her mood swings were the worst thing he had ever experienced.

"You are making fun of me right? As I'm looking like a balloon?"she whinched while shivaay wondered how can a girl could take all the things in the wrong way? Don't they know that it can be in a positive way also."Anni my baby how can I make fun of you?Haan?I love you and you know that Right? and you also know that I hate tears in your eyes so please stop crying baby can you see me crying with you like this?No na? so please stop crying.My intentions were not to hurt you.I love you the way you are"he took her hand in his and started to make circles on her palm while his other hand was on her cheeks making her undersatnd it while she nodded her head like an Obedient child and wipe off her tears."Ok I will not cry but promise me you will never leave me?"she asked with an innocent look while Shivaay noddd his head in a no making her tear up once again but he forwarded his pinky asking her to entangle her's with him"Pinky Promise"he whispered while she hugged him tightly squeezing the life out of him as he smiled at her over excitement.

"Okay now shall we sleep?it's nearly going to be 1:30,tomorrow is your appointment with the doctor so you need rest and sleep"he said tenderly while making her lay down on the mattress softly and stroking her hair so that she could sleep and seeing her closing her eyes he too slept as he was hell tired.After a few seconds he again felt someone shaking him while he become irritated but asked what happened to her in a sleepy tone."I want ice cream"she said and shaked him violently.

"I woke you up at that time for This only but forgeted but now I want it"she said after a pause as he tried to show that he didn't listen her."Shivaay! I want ice cream"she said and snatched the pillow in which he was hiding his face."Annika see the time baby it's almost 2 and who will open the ice cream parlour at this time of night?It's almost going to be morning then I will surely let you eat a bucket of it when we will go to the hospital but not now please let me sleep"he said sleepily and yawn at last"I always thought that you just say lies but now I'm sure about it"she said while he gave a confused look"what?"